Recent content by fishnfireman

1. fishnfireman

2005 280 service manual

Sorry smiley88 I already promised it to another.
  2. fishnfireman

2005 280 service manual

Wish I had seen this sooner.. Have one I would give you... Don't come by here much in the last few years. Sure looks different!
  3. fishnfireman

never used props

Robert...You should have a PM. Mike
  4. fishnfireman

ELITE series angler just went ELITE!

Had to be at least that much or more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck; I even heard about it all the way to TEXAS .
  5. fishnfireman

Fishing Club Question

come to Texas----- we don't care as long as you pay your entry fee..
  6. fishnfireman

BasSportPro best speed?

That may have been me. 2 years ago. I run a Prosport-300XS. The only other 21' Allisons I know of- who frequented Amistad 2 years ago was another Prosport with a 250 and also a Bassport with a 2.5 280. They both fish a lot of the same tournaments I do. There is now a new Bassport with a...
  7. fishnfireman

Is this correct???

One thing ya'll might be missing......Those numbers are just bass boats.
  8. fishnfireman

How do others describe your boat?

The most common question is --How fast ??? My response...I don't know, Can't find a big enough prop.. Best one ever.. was at a gas station...Bubba gives it the once over, then proclaims--Dam that thang ain't got much wind protection with that short windshield..I said yer right bout that...
  9. fishnfireman

Trailer locking up

True story.....and funny. Happened at a boat show back in 2001, when a local dealer started selling Triton's... My 2000 Allison came with the disc brakes, so I was aware of the need for the extra wire going to the back up lights. Anyway the OWNER of the dealership was telling me about all...
  10. fishnfireman

Trailer locking up

The older surge brakes, were drum style, and did not need to be locked out. Most of the newer ones have disc brakes and come with the lock out solenoid. The drum style brakes on a boat trailer were never a good thing. Something about submerging them in water, then letting em sit.. The little...
  11. fishnfireman

MinnKota Terrova Ipilot???

I have. Love it !! Not for everyone, Have had the Terrova for several years now.. In tight places you have to pay attention and stay ahead of the curve. The contour lock is great for the way I like to fish. The spot lock is also Sweeeeeet!
  12. fishnfireman

yellowallison

Been a few years since I've read any thing about a "RANNGER LOVER" Been even longer since Someone got banned for allegedly threatening to whip someone's AZZ
  13. fishnfireman

Hummingbird 360

not the way I understand it. The head will be turning 360 so the boat does not have to move to update the picture.
  14. fishnfireman

Tested 26 trophy

If I remember right ?? There was a post on here by one of the old timers, that gave the numbers of which Merc props were made with the BAD metal. I know there were a few years that most of Merc,s props were cracking and slinging blades when put on hi-po boats. Merc finally figured out what the...
  15. fishnfireman

XB21 Bas port Pro

COOL. I guess I have the 26th prosport. I ordered the boat in June of 05 and got it in Aug. ALTP1A26H506-PS