XB21 Bas port Pro

Alli-drenaline Rush

Few if any in my neck of the woods! Somebody might know definitively, but if you assume that production started in 2003, that demand over time has followed an "S" curve pattern, and that they are producing at this point (pure speculation on my part) 12 XB21 BasSport Pros a year now (and 24 2+2/ProSports a year plus drags and XB200X series boats filling up the remainder of the production slate), then I would take a swag and say 50 - 75 copies of this platform are out there now.....

I do know of one really sweet white / yellow / black one that was delivered out West at the time of the 2012 National Rally :very happy: !

ADR

SmallJaw

I own hull #26, built June 2007 and is a 2008 model. Bought her brand new and will never get rid of her!
Dumb question. Where did you see your hull number? Mine was bought in February of '06. I'd be curious to know what number it has on it. I guess I could get off my tail and go looking on the data plate.:big grin

RobShaw-BasSport

Allison serial number break down (my boat as an example):

ALTBPA26F708

ALT - Allison
BP - Bassport Pro
A - First 100 hulls (101 and later would be signified by a B)
26 - Hull number
F - Built in June (A January, B February, etc)
7 - Built in 2007
08 - Model year 2008

This was explained to me by either Todd or Bill @ Allison...I dont remember exactly. Hope this helps.

SmallJaw

Thanks for the hull identification information. That is great. My boat was built in March of '06 and was number 14. I wonder if that means that my boat was the 14th BassPort built ever?

SmallJaw

That would be a "Very" KOOL thing to know I have the 14th hull turned out. I know everybody on this site knows I'm a "Newby" when it comes to driving these boats but make no mistake that I am no rookie boat owner having had 19 bass boats prior to my BassPort. I know a homerun when I see one and this is by and far the best fishing platform I've ever owned as far as fiberglass boats go. If I didn't mind banging rocks with my BassPort it would be the best boat ever for me period. I do love fishing amongst the rocks sometimes chasing smallies but I wont be taking any chances on knocking my BassPort on the rocks. I'll be fishing out of somebody elses boat on the days I get the rock fishing urge. 95% of the time I'm in deep water anyway.:smile

fishnfireman

Allison serial number break down (my boat as an example):

ALTBPA26F708

ALT - Allison
BP - Bassport Pro
A - First 100 hulls (101 and later would be signified by a B)
26 - Hull number
F - Built in June (A January, B February, etc)
7 - Built in 2007
08 - Model year 2008

This was explained to me by either Todd or Bill @ Allison...I dont remember exactly. Hope this helps.
COOL. I guess I have the 26th prosport. I ordered the boat in June of 05 and got it in Aug.
ALTP1A26H506-PS

allyxb

Thanks for the info, my boat is ALTXBPAO9K506. This means mine is # 9 and was built in November 05. Not sure about the x in the serial #