War 2011

West Coast Bull

Originally Posted by Redding XB21
Do you guys remember the 45 minute dissertation on putting lube on the drain plug?

No...... +one

Or how about the one about locking the trailer tongue?

No, again.......+ one

Then there is always the one about new tennis shoes.

Nope.....+ one

Boy, it's going to be great having my own 10th. can't stand it

cj707

War 2011 room reservations

O.K. Time to put up or shut up! Either send me a PM or email with the name, address and phone # of the person who is renting the room. Also need to know how many in the room. Then the BandW lady can send individual room reservations out. We have till the end of the month. I have info for gary and john

cj707

Here is who is getting rooms right now:

Lars
Gary
Bill
Brian
Mike
John
Bob

I have 10 reserved. I'll hold all for now. I'm sure there will be others pop up. Jay, Ron, Gene...Chop chop. Times a wastin

1FASTALLI

Lars
Gary
Bill
Brian
Mike
John
Bob
Ron & Angela

I have 10 reserved. I'll hold all for now. I'm sure there will be others pop up. Jay, Gene...Chop chop. Times a wastin

West Coast Bull

Brian thats a cool site........you can park you boat in the slip if you like but we usually park are boats on shore next to John R when he is working on his boat ..lol Yes its so close you can fish from your room.{catfish}

propmanjay

Lars
Gary
Bill
Brian
Mike
John
Bob
Ron & Angela
Jay

I have 10 reserved. I'll hold all for now. I'm sure there will be others pop up. Gene...Chop chop. Times a wastin

DONNY

Well you bitches can"t have a party without me. I am in. happy new year to all that I love.

fastglass1

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will not be attending the rally this year. A big part of it is the cost associated with getting my engine rebuilt. At first I thought I could do it but when I found out the block was damaged beyond repair, that about double what it was going to cost.

I will miss being there and hope to attend again next year.

Bob

propmanjay

I sure hate to hear that Bob. I figured you would have something for Mike this year. I know it's not the same but we can get a ride for you.

fastglass1

Thanks for the offers but I think I was misleading in what I said. I will have the engine repaired and hope to have it back up and running by the end of February if not sooner. It is the ~$8600 that it is costing me is leaving nothing in the bank for the trip. Actually it broke the bank and then some.

I was looking forward to running Mike again. I came close at Shasta and thought I might have a bit more this year. :very happy

Attachments

cj707

Gettin up and running is the important thing. If the room is the deal breaker, I'll find you a sponser. If not, I understand.