War 2011

stoker

Killer time yesterday,really good to see everyone:)
Everyone be safe at the time trials today and dont have to much fun

West Coast Bull

good to see all you "BITCHES" lol at the delta. sorry we missed some of the old timers that usually show up ( thats G-- ). had a great time and ate to much food. were and when are we going next year ?

badbait

Kevin, good to see you also. The time trials came off without any problems. Everybody seemed to have a good time. Since the wind was blowing about 15 mph we kept the distance short. We started out at 800' and moved it out after everyone made a pass to about 900' so that the finnish would be strait out from the stop watch that was run by Rich. Thanks to Darrel, Angela, and Rich for there help on the starting line and finish line.

cj707

Great time! Thanks to everyone for cooking, and helping out. I think the WAR gets better every year. Never talked about where to go next year, but Gene wanted me to tell everyone that he votes for the Delta.LOL

SLOmofo

I even had a great time. Thrashing on my dead horse. Drinking two much Wednesday night, one was too much. Watching the prop testing. Drinking everyone elses beer. Listening to JohnRrrrrrr. Picking on Gene.

cj707

Checked the triplog on my GPS. says I ran 267 miles at the WAR. Best Quote for the week. " How the f*ck am I supposed to see a 5 mph sign...we were going 100 miles an hour!"