War 2011

cj707

Lookie here Geneius. If you and Kieth didn't bale on us, maybe you would have had a say in where we go! As it turns out...Tough sh*t. It's the Delta. Like it or not. Our most senior member wanted the swamp for our ten year anniversary. Since the first one was here. I know its scary, but I'll lead you around.

Let the crying begin

SLOmofo

Yea, you get him Lars.
He had to go and fish in the freezing cold leaving poor us to fend for our selves. Since then his (outboards) lower unit hasn't been the same.

As much as I hate to say it, your right Lars,
a cabin does make sense for Chris and I. That way she wouldn't have to stay in the motor home across the street like she did.

West Coast Bull

Way to go Lar's
I'm OK with B&W @ the delta in May. Now bring some of your Raindeer and Manatee ribs with Donnys "Moonshine" (white lightning) and we will have a party

R

Redding XB21

Hey send the PM again, cuz I didn't get it or the powers that be intercepted it.
I never sent one. Just wanted to make you keep checking.:smile I think the cabin thing is good for Chris. Gary will still sleep on the ramp if we're lucky. If K & I had a lick of sense, we would have stayed, but as is obvious, this is not a sensible group:confused

badbait

Lar's let me know if I can be of any help. Sometime you just have to tell them how the cow eats the cabbage.

cj707

Gary & Gene: Are you guys planning on camping again? Or will cabins work?

R

Redding XB21

I think OLE SloMoFo is going to put Chris in a cabin. With the cost of the KOA there, an un-air conditioned cabin will have to work.

If everyone has unlimited funds, the KOA has cabins (air conditioned) as well as spots for RV's. They also have a large covered pavilion and big BBQ right by the pool. There are RV spots right by the pool & cabins.

Since everyone plans on swimming in the cesspool I guess we won't want a pool:smile:smile

I really don't know the cost of the cabins or sizes of them:rolling eyes

cj707

Sorry, but Tower park doesn't have enough cabins for all of us...That's why we stayed at B&W last time. And this time. So does that mean you're staying in a cabin, or camping by yourself?

cj707

Here's the deal. I reserved 10 2bdrm cabins on the levee at B&W. they sleep up to 6. There are also 1 bdrm's that sleep 2-6. If you need to camp (Gary) you can bring you're RV. Electricity only. If that helps. I'll need EVERYONE who is going to tell me the dates they need cabins and 1 or 2 bedrooms, by the middle of DECEMBER! After that, you're on your own. The big cabins on the levee are $100/night. check out http://www.bandwresort.com Please don't call and make a reservation! I will handle it. They're easily confused. Just be ready in December

R

Redding XB21

Just make sure "Lost Isle" is open!:gasp

Where has Lars been all these years?????

Last edited by a moderator:

cj707

yeah, yeah...Rooms are reserved, no further action required till December. That should give you non decisive types enough time to figure it out. And plenty of time to wine about something.

SLOmofo

WE WANT CHEESE with that wine, S'SIR!

I didn't check out the cabins, are they two separate bedrooms? Does anyone know if John Rrrrrr or Travis snores. John let me know if you want to share. Can't trust Gene, he's a dirty old man like me!

fastglass1

I think last time I had cabin #6. That would work great for me again. Arriving Wednesday and leaving Sunday.

cj707

Gary- Look at the website. They're separate bedrooms. And Travis DOES snore! The RV deal won't work for you?