War 2011

propmanjay

Quit your winning and get buisy you still have a hole month. lol Last year I had a bare hull at this time with out even seats.

badbait

Gary I know just how you feel. This is the first time for me to do a complete rigging on a boat. I finally decided to send out all the parts I had ready for powder coating yesterday. Probably not the best way to do it but I could see it's the only way I have a chance of getting this thing ready for the Rally. I will just have to do the rest of it next winter.

Last edited:

SLOmofo

I was going to post some pics of the part that showed up at noon today, but now you've gone and hurt my feelings. :sad

:laughing

Now I get to mock up the pieces for the mount inside the jack plate. Then see if the jack plate will still move far enough in adjustment. Still hoping the ram will move the engine with prop thrust against it.

propmanjay

I hope it does the trick for you. Our welfair motors sure are a lot less work! With a faster trim your rig will be much easyer to handle comming out of the hole. Good luck.

badbait

The rest of the parts that I needed to get this Eliminator together will be here on Monday so I think I will have time to get it together but I'm starting to wonder if it's smart to bring a one trick pony to the Delta since I plan to be there for a full week. I may want to do more than make some fast passes. I just may bring the 2003 which hasn't been run for 2 years.

I haven't seen any posts from John what's up with that?

badbait

I used to have a dog with the same problem until I got him fixed. Maybe we can fix John at the Rally.

badbait

Let's see now Gene lost his computer privilages and a few other things and now John's been grounded. This has really been a hard winter.

1FASTALLI

What's going on for dinner this year? Me and Angela would like do a tri-tip dinner one nite. We will be there on Thursday May 19 thru Sunday May 22. So what day do you guys & gals want us to do the dinner this year?

90 5.0

Hey Jay didn't no you were in that kind of business...that's cool!

Seen a picture of your old SS racing @ Banana Bend (Houston) this past weekend. Not sure but I think he finished
2nd in his class.
I really need to get the local race schedules, i keep finding out about them after they have already happened, i haven't been to a race in ages...

When i first read this i thought it was the LA delta lol...

For the CA guys,

How's the fishing in the ca delta now? I've always wanted to try it.

I have family in Ensanada now and was thinking about getting my dad to go fishing with me up there somewhere soon, i might plan a fishing trip up there or maybe swing buy your guys rally also?

I wont have my ally with me though i fly to SD when i go see my dad, it's a long drive from houston to ensanda lol i have done it way to many times, much easier and quicker to fly..

badbait

Ron, That sounds great. I'm not sure what the schedule is this year. Hopefully it will all fall into place. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

1FASTALLI

Thanks Bill see on Thursday morning sound good!!!!!! It time to get this thing started!!!!! It's 20 days away.

cj707

For the CA guys,

How's the fishing in the ca delta now? I've always wanted to try it.

The fishing is pretty good, but lots of tournament pressure this time of year. If you have never fished the delta, you need to go with a guide or spend a week or so.

fastglass1

I remember the swimsuit --- I mean boat show. :laughing

The was a fun run. Wish I was there to do it again. I'll miss you guys this week. Have fun and be safe.

Post a lot of pics.

Attachments