neal edwards

Darth VMAX

They came and hauled her off today. Time to decide what to do next............

An 03 to fish out of and a 01 to play with sounds tempting, but i'd miss the ride and load carrying ability of the 21. Just be hard to go back to a smaller boat........even if I had 2!
Neal, there was a PRISTINE looking 2003 XB21 2+2 on the boards not too long ago. I think he was asking 22-23K for it. Hang your troller and a new 300xs and WALLA!!!

GotMyAlly

The insurance company auctioned off my old wrecked boat yesterday. If anybody hears about her popping up somewhere, lemme know. I'd be curious to see where she ends up and how the repairs turn out. (and I'll make the new owner a sweet deal on the keys)

thegoop

Wow. I knew you changed boats but missed this thread and didn't know what happened. Sorry to hear about this Neal but I hope you are in a happier place now. I tried to buy my old stolen vehicle at the auction after settling with the insurer but I was severely outbid.

GotMyAlly

LOL....I was severely outbid too. It went high enough in online pre-bidding that i didn't even bother going to the auction. Somebody obviously wanted that broke ol' boat more than me. In the end, I came out OK though.

eddie8597

Neal your old boat ended up in lawrenceburg t ennessee. Repaired by genises and looks great. The guy took the motor and put it ona new bullet. Lawrenceburg marine has it at there shop for sale. Not sure on the price.

GotMyAlly

They musta wanted it awful bad. With the money it brought at the auction, I'm not sure how they made much money on it.

eddie8597

Boat is at Lawrenceburg marine (931) 762-0959. Boat and trailer only $25,000.

xb03fs

Thanks for the price. I was just curious since it was a repaired boat and I am assuming a new trailer. Did they mention who repaired the boat?

eddie8597

Genesis in winchester tennessee fixed the boat (exellent job I might ad) same trailer ,new axle and tongue.

xb03fs

I have emailed them as well they didn't say if the 25K included the 250XS or not. If it does its a great price and worth the gamble, if it is hull and trailer I don't know if I am going to try and pursue it. There have been some clean xb21's in the last couple years that have been in that range, ijust wasnt' ready and still am not fully ready. I really think a 2+2 will fit me better in the future but it may be a good stepping stone. First new owner will really be able to find out if the hulls is ok once they find out if it still flys straight.

Last edited:

xb03fs

havent responded to my email yet. I do like yellow and white..It would have to sit until the first of the year for me to make a move however.

eddie8597

Its boat only no motor..... I have an 08 xb21 prosport with a 225 pro xs on it for 35,000