neal edwards

jimbob88

Neal texted me pics of a bayliner with a honda 130 four stroke. He seemed pretty excited, said the motor was ' hopped up'? I worry about him........

GotMyAlly

Neal texted me pics of a bayliner with a honda 130 four stroke. He seemed pretty excited, said the motor was ' hopped up'? I worry about him........
At least it'll crank! Need I re-post the 15 minute video of you trying to get your promax to start at the rally? LOL.

h2oskiier30

Just a scratch.

Like someone else said before...buy it back from the insurance company for pennies on the dollar, take it to Allison or Barsh and have them restore it...then pocket several thousand dollars.

GotMyAlly

Yep, the tongue bolts held. Not sure how Jim keeps breakin' 'em. Mine were stronger than the tongue apparently.

GotMyAlly

They came and hauled her off today. Time to decide what to do next............

An 03 to fish out of and a 01 to play with sounds tempting, but i'd miss the ride and load carrying ability of the 21. Just be hard to go back to a smaller boat........even if I had 2!

GotMyAlly

I kept the trolling motor and humminbirds (just the stuff that I added after I bought it), but not the motor. They paid me out for a total on the rig, not just the hull.

Last edited:

Dark Allison

Neal I have a trailer queen XB2003 :big grin if you are interested. Has a 280 with 40-50 hrs on it. The owner was skeered of it! :gasp Has all kinds of toys with it. It has seen more water from the water hose than the lake! :laughing

jimbob88

Neal, mines running like a scalded cat right now. Text me & we can negotiate. I need an excuse to head south & go fishing.

Last edited:

suicidealli

Neal i will hook you up!!!! i have a beatiful drag, and a 02. make a package deal. you can go out and run 101 in 600', then go fishin in the 02. it is perfect for a single guy!!!!lol

roy