neal edwards

Meyers

Neal...glad to hear both of you are OK...hope everything goes smooth with the claims!

RedAllison

Gotta laugh to keep from cryin, but at least Neal is livin the REAL life now like da rest of us!!! :LMAO: This is his "rental unit" provided by the ins. co. all that's missing is some Barneys DVDs, soccer balls, couple infant seats and some spilled happy meals mashed into the seats and carpet!

Welcome to LIFE bro, WAPOW!!! :big grin
RA

Attachments

jimbob88

Omg. Hey neal, can you get a couple passes on the gopro camera for us?! That thing looks pretty polished! :LMAO:

xb2003

Just hope you don't rent the mini van after Neals had it.
Drive it like you stole it Neal!!

GotMyAlly

They totalled my truck this week and we settled up on it yesterday. Here's what it looked like in the wrecker yard. Somehow, the damage looks a lot worse in person than it does in this pic.

I'm still going to hold off on posting pics of the boat until we reach an agreement there, but I thought you guys might find this interesting. This is the safety turnbuckle that hooks to the bow eye......

GotMyAlly

Boat's totalled. Almost got everything wrapped up with the insurance company. Stay tuned.....new boat coming soon..............

Darth VMAX

Crap NEal! Glad y'all are ok and are here to tell us all about it! Can't wait to see what you end up with but I agree with the rest. Gotta be a pain to get it all sorted through.

I will quit whining about my lower-unit

suicidealli

stick to your guns neal!!!! i deal with insurance company's everyday..... if they give you to much crap, just tell them you have been having back pain, and head aches since the wreck...you are thinking about goin to the doctor!!!!!!!!!!

roy

Alli-drenaline Rush

Sweet! I heard they have no reference to "Dodge" now on the truck. Is that correct? Maybe a split between "RAM" and Dodge / Chrysler? I.E. bailouts not playing well to the target market for that truck?

GotMyAlly

I think they actually starting using the RAM tag prior to the bailouts. I think it does say Dodge on the dash......I'll have to double-check later though. But there's not Dodge on the tailgate like on earlier year models.

whipper

Looks like a black and silver boat comming. Glad your Ok Neil sucky thing to happen esspesually with fall hear. Hope your back on the water soon.

mtolley

Don't know how I missed this! Neal sorry for your accident and glad everyone is ok. New truck looks good! Got your eyes on a boat yet?