xb03fs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Was wondering if you have the contact info on the guy in Florida that can make a 3 liter case ratchet? Or do you have any knowledge on this. Would love to make mine ratchet. Thanks , Bob McMillan 352-472-7867
    So I was reading you post on Scream & Fly about removing the oil injection. I was about to do the same to my 2000PM. I'm even more confused now! It seemed pretty easy and I have the kit to do it but some models with the rotation sensor WILL sense if the gear strips?? I would prefer to leave things alone so I can run fuel left over at the end of the season in the cars to get rid of it. Aye, yi, yi. What to do. Then there was that bit about the motor ran like crap till some wires were run to the switch boxes. I've read a bunch of posts on this too and just can't come up with a solid answer, guess I'll spend some more time in the factory manual and see if I can come up with something. The last thing I want is to modify things, drive 3 hours to the lake and then have to drag it back home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…