Search results

1. K-DAWG XB 2003

Jaco's Edtion Cut ET 31 pitch

I have a Flow Torque Hub (Square Bore) Jaco's Edition Cut ET stamped 30 pitched that has been work to a 31 pitch. I would like to trade for a 26 or 28 Pro Max, 26 or 28 Hydromotive Quad IV O/T. Might also trade for Turbo TXP OT4 in 26, 27 or 28 pitch. Nothing wrong with it I just need a better...
  2. K-DAWG XB 2003

New setback with the 3.0 liter

So, I ran the 3.0 on my 2003 for a few years with 5.5" of set back and I think I was leaving some topend performance on the table. I went to 12" and the boat is night and day different. Got the motor in clean water and now I have moved my trolling batteries in front of the foot rest under the...
  3. K-DAWG XB 2003

Power Poles and the XB-2003.......

For those of you that have thought about power poles on your XB-2003. I called Allison yesterday and asked if they made a bracket and they do not. As far as I know you would have to have one custom made. This is coming from a dependable source that knows what brackets are available from power...
  4. K-DAWG XB 2003

Made me a new windshield for my XB2003

Bought a piece of Plexiglas and made myself a new window. Gonna get a piece of gray Plexiglas and make me one of those to. I have enough left over to make a few more if anyone is interested?
  5. K-DAWG XB 2003

Removing rear grab handles?

I want to remove all the chrome pieces off the XB 2003 and have them powder coated in black. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to remove the rear grab handles on the back of the boat before I go and wing it? Thanks.
  6. K-DAWG XB 2003

Made a video of my gear case running.

Anyhow thought I would try and see where its at when I am u and running. There is to much water spray and I cant tell. It looks like when I first get on plane the nose is just barely under the water. I think all the spray is cause the nose is just under the water. Please watch and comment.
  7. K-DAWG XB 2003

Recessed trolling motor tray XB2003?????

Who has done it on their XB 2003? What brand did you use? Where did you put it? What would you change if you could do it again? Picture of your tray. Thanks.
  8. K-DAWG XB 2003

Culling systems

For you TX guys, what culling systems are you using and why? I am thinking of getting the Ardent.
  9. K-DAWG XB 2003

Need help

Anybody got any tips on how to put this S.O.B on? The chrome trim molding.....
  10. K-DAWG XB 2003

Anybody???

I got my hands on a really nice Jaco's edition ET in 30 pitch. It has been re-pitched to 31. With me and half a tank of gas loaded with everything I own in the boat. I could only turn it 5600 RPM. That was only 87 mph. Although I don't have a long enough straight away to see if the MPH keep...
  11. K-DAWG XB 2003

Looking for 30 Pitch Chopper

Looking for a flow torque or a fat shaft hubbed 30 pitch chopper, ET cut chopper or a real ET if the price is right. Thanks
  12. K-DAWG XB 2003

Changing the oitch of a propeller?

How much can you go up in pitch on a prop from what it was original cast as? I am looking for a 30 pitch chopper. I can turn a 28pitch 15" 4 blade Drag IV to 6k maybe even a little past that to around 6100. I am thinking in a 3 blade I will need to be in a 30 pitch. I have seen a few 28 pitch...
  13. K-DAWG XB 2003

28 Trophy

28 Trophy Flow Torque hub not included. My set up doesn't like it at all. 245 shipped.
  14. K-DAWG XB 2003

Side to side rocking?

What is it exactly that cause the boats to rock side to side when you come off plane to fast? I know when I was first learning to drive it with the 2.5 liter I ran into this problem a lot. After learning to drive it I never had this problem. Fast fwd to the 3.0 I now have on the tail. I am again...
  15. K-DAWG XB 2003

Under Carpet Padding install.

Well, last week I ordered 15 feet of under carpet padding from Pro-Tech Mats. This is the standard 1/4" thick mat. It can be bought in custom thicknesses. Wife bought me a new carpet kit from Allison. Now that I have the padding this weekend i'm gonna start pulling the old stuff and scraping the...
  16. K-DAWG XB 2003

Merc Monitor trim gauge?????????

How accurate is the trim gauge on the merc monitor? Is the trim setting repeatable and reliable? I am having a hard time telling where I am trim wise with the Pro Xs. The cowling doesn't have any straight lines like the old pro max cowls. A Stainless marine mechanical trim indicator is crazy...
  17. K-DAWG XB 2003

Another "Roy Roach" 28 Drag IV to test..............

Just received a Performance Propeller Drag IV 28 pitch custom worked by Roy Roach. The tips of the blades are cupped. Gonna try and get out on the river tomorrow and give it a good spin and see what it all about. Have heard very good things about this prop for my set up. Details to follow.
  18. K-DAWG XB 2003

Removable mount for Motorguide

Have a good used removable mounting plate Freshwater Black Part # MGA501A2. 50.00 Dollars Plus shipping. Went to Minn Kota and it wont work for me anymore. Its a quick release mount for your trolling motor. Its a nice addition if you like the idea of being able to remove your trolling motor for...
  19. K-DAWG XB 2003

Minn Kota Troller

Minn Kota 80# 24 volt 52 inch shaft hand controlled trolling motor bought new in march. I want to get back into a foot controlled. Looking for 750.00 willing to work something out on shipping. Will get some pictures up later. Practically brand new.
  20. K-DAWG XB 2003

Odyssey PC925 Battery???

The Allison needs to go on a diet. I thought about running two 12 volt (to make 24 volts) Odyssey PC925 batteries for my trolling motor. Anybody have any experience with them? http://www.odysseybattery.com/marine_battery_specs.aspx