Search results

1. T

dash gauges

Thanks
  2. T

dash gauges

I'm about to replace my dash gauges with autometer and need to know what the sizes are for the tach/speedo and also the smaller ones to the sides? Thanks
  3. T

Hull plate

State Farm did mine 03/225pro max with no questions asked.
  4. T

30Chopper, 29 Tempest, 28 Trophy

ok thanks for the reply
  5. T

Lower unit?

OK Thanks
  6. T

Hadnt heard from you about this prop. Just checking to see if it's still for sale. 30 Chopper
  7. T

Lower unit?

I've noticed a couple of times now that when I get ready to head out to the lake that there is a small amount of oil that is leaking out of the rear of my lower unit. Its somewhere inside and only does gthis every now and then. The gear lube is not milky from water and is changed about every...
  8. T

sounds good thanks

sounds good thanks
  9. T

sounds good thanks

sounds good thanks
  10. T

I'm interested in the 30 chopper if Spanky doesn't take it. Could you email pics to superman0570@gmail.com
  11. T

Anybody else having problems getting pennzoil 100% syn?

Hey Andy where are you still finding 100% gas around Little Rock?
  12. T

Older Allisons

Mine is 12 yrs old and people still don't believe it. Allison owners seem to take extra care of their rigs and it shows.
  13. T

Allison logo jerseys

How long did they say it would take from the time you ordered till you got the shirt?
  14. T

Allison logo jerseys

Thanks Rob
  15. T

Tournament shirts

Thats the same thing I want to do. Please let me know what he said
  16. T

Tournament shirts

Check out gemeni sports marketing. They have screen printed shirts like the pros wear. They can make any design you come up with.
  17. T

Tournament shirts

Does anybody know who to contact at the factory to get permission to use the Allison emblem on a shirt?
  18. T

trailer hub help

Thanks brother
  19. T

trailer hub help

I have a 97 Boatmate trailer and need to replace a hub. does anyone know the information about sizes, bearing numbers or where to buy a complete hub kit.
  20. T

Chad 202

Im using the socks right now, but the baits get tangled in with the other rods while running to and from diff spots or in transit