Chad 202

TAC44

I think I remember you said that you had a rod organizer in your 03. I'm wanting to something similar. Could you post some pics of your setup or maybe email them to me. Any help would be appreciated

chad202

I'll see if HDL can post some pics. I gave it to him. I really didn't like it. I rather just lay my rods in the box.

HDL

TAC, would you like pics of before install or after or both, I am in the middle of the install and should finish this week.

Bob Ant

One suggestion I would make. I put one in about 2 summers ago. You can buy different diameter tubes. Buy the biggest ones on the market. The normal spinning rod will only fit in the biggest tubes because of the first line ferrel closest to the handle. I put 2 size rod tubes in mine and I wish I only had put the biggest ones in. My 2 cents.

Bob A.

A B

I hate them things and take them out of every boat I have. What I do is use rod socks and lay the rods in the bottom of the locker. With the socks, no more tangles and I can reach in and grab any one that I want without having to move a few others first.

TAC44

Im using the socks right now, but the baits get tangled in with the other rods while running to and from diff spots or in transit

A B

Hmm....haven't had that issue yet...maybe I need to try to cram some more rods in the rod locker...:laughing