Allison logo jerseys

RobShaw-BasSport

I worked with Nancy Allison and Mondo from www.animalpaintball.com and you can now order custom dye sublimation jerseys with the Allison logo.

When you log onto the site, click the angler jerseys tab and you will see a huge assortment of short sleeve and long sleeve examples. Nearly every boat company was being represented including...Bullet. Now, Allison is available.

I ordered mine last week and will post pics when they come in.:cool

Texan

Well...pretty long unfortunately. Ship date of 19 Jun so over a month.
Not too bad. I sell product that takes that long or longer to ship at times. Keeping in mind that this would be a totally custom order.

Me thinks that I'll order a shirt and a windbreaker. Prolly the most expensive shirt and windbreaker I've ever bought...but considering the expense of a $50 repair to the steering vs. hydraulic (I did the dydraulic), or a new pitot tube for $50 or a GPS speedo for $350, (I did the GPS Speedo), it will prolly be the cheapest thing I'll ever get for the Bass Missile.
:laughing :laughing :laughing

NCLakeman

What row are they on? My girlfriend and myself looked for a long time.

RobShaw-BasSport

Hey fellas, the shirt should be in today. When they emailed the proof, they accidentally fat fingered my email address so thats the reason for the delay. When you order, you pick the design, logos, font, etc. Then they electronically build the jersey and send it back to you for approval.

As far as finding the logo on the site, Im not sure as it's brand new and was just recently approved by Nancy Allison for use at animalpaintball.

I should have pics up tomorrow (1 July).:beer:

jpxb2003

So the delay was because you got fat-fingered huh?:laughing:laughing.

Interested in seeing the jersey pics though!