Search results

1. M

2003 XB-21 2+2 Merc 250XS

It's only money. Can't take it with you in the casket. This is a great boat that someone needs. I will advertise it here only for a while as I would rather sell it to someone who appreciates and understands the Allison.
  2. M

2003 XB-21 2+2 Merc 250XS

Great Boat and I hate to part with it. Wife and kids do not enjoy to fish or go fast. Gonna slum and buy a WakeSetter. This boat had 26 hours on it when I bought it (if I remember correctly) and I bet I have not put another 20 on it. We have had it on the water 8 times in the last 2 years...
  3. M

Hydromotive - Sucked it up today

If it's not voodoo, its magic. I bet he could explain it to us but he could never help us understand it.
  4. M

Maybe I should not have ragged on TP like that. Here is my disclaimer based on my experience with the prop on my boat application including irritation factor of 9.5. "TP means toilet paper on my particular application with this particular prop"
  5. M

Maybe I should not have ragged on TP like that. Here is my disclaimer based on my experience with the prop on my boat application including irritation factor of 9.5. "TP means toilet paper on my particular application with this particular prop"
  6. M

Very soon my Trophy Plus 27 will be a boat anchor. TP means toilet paper I'm pretty sure. Boat was a dog out of the hole and hated 25ish MPH. Boat was no fun for the family and irritated me from 0-30 MPH. :banghead Todd was very helpful and it did not take much selling to get me buy'n...
  7. M

What's your preference on life jackets?

I picked up two of these tonight. Very comfortable and well worth the $50 sale price. Comes with leggings. I hope I am well endowed enough stay upright in the water. Jacket does not have BPS on it other than the X.........sure would like to scrape off that x cuz I cannot stand going to BPS...
  8. M

Insurance

Mine is with Foremost also through my independent insurance agency who also has my homeowners, etc. I have it insured for an agreed amount so they don't depreciate it due to a total loss to trailer, boat or motor. I pay right at $400.
  9. M

Unimog's enclosed XB21 trailer!!!

Cool....Need some detailed pics from the inside please.
  10. M

XB21 Setup question.

Yep....that was me Darth. Thanks for all the feedback. probably make a call to HE and work with them for the right prop. RH.......thanks for your help.
  11. M

Linda's Lakeside Marina

No Question....Those are some good folk over at LLM. I bought my XB-21 and it was exactly as discussed. I met all the ladies up front along with Ed and both Larry's. If I order a new boat, it will be from them.
  12. M

New Allison Owner

Yep....SW OKC Bob. If you hit the lake sometime, shoot me a PM. I will check my throttle adjustment. I am excited about this boat. I'm gonna hit Tenkiller this weekend for a few days of seat time.
  13. M

New Allison Owner

Well....I bit the bullet. Picked up my XB-21 2+2/250xs from LLM in TN on Monday. I have one word.....WoW!! I was worried about the $, but once you drive one, none of that matters. What an awsome machine. It glides across the water so smooth!! Handles like a sports car! I'm not real sure...