Hydromotive - Sucked it up today

Mad_At_M

Very soon my Trophy Plus 27 will be a boat anchor. TP means toilet paper I'm pretty sure. Boat was a dog out of the hole and hated 25ish MPH. Boat was no fun for the family and irritated me from 0-30 MPH. :banghead

Todd was very helpful and it did not take much selling to get me buy'n instead of shopping. Pretty much knew all the problems I was having before I even said anything. Seemed like it was no big surprise my TP was being a trouble maker.

XOB is being cut and hopefully shipped next week. I'm more excited about this prop than I was picking up the boat.

Anyway........Todd.....if your out there.........I appreciate your time, guidance and great attitude in helping me. If it pans out like we think, you will have a customer for life.

Mad_At_M

Maybe I should not have ragged on TP like that. Here is my disclaimer based on my experience with the prop on my boat application including irritation factor of 9.5.

"TP means toilet paper on my particular application with this particular prop"

Mad_At_M

Maybe I should not have ragged on TP like that. Here is my disclaimer based on my experience with the prop on my boat application including irritation factor of 9.5.

"TP means toilet paper on my particular application with this particular prop"

SLOmofo

You know I think you made a HUGE mistake in buying a prop from him.
Trophy props arn't bad there just not good either. Some people just like um cuz they don't know any better. One of the most awful reasons you shouldn't buy anything from Hydromotive is it won't be the last time!
Tod forced me into buying a 22" chopper he had for sale and then made me ask him to butcher it up with something he refered as a Knob Cut or something rude sounding like that. Then he made me wait for a l o n g time probably a week or two before he sent it to me, trying to make me think it was worth something.
Well when I was taking off the other prop to see if his was worth the hassle he put me through, the presence of his prop made my prop crack and become worthless. Don't know how he did that. Must be VooDoo or something. I like the prop but now I'm forced to look for other pitches so he can force me to send them to him with Mo Money! :cuss

Mad_At_M

If it's not voodoo, its magic. I bet he could explain it to us but he could never help us understand it.