Linda's Lakeside Marina

On Tap

Hey All,

Just wanted to take a minute to pass along my experience with Linda's Lakeside Marina on Cherokee Lake in TN.

I hope it's okay for me to post this. I'm not providing any info on pricing or anything, just the service they provided me, so I don't think I'm crossing any lines.

I worked with Ed Teague this past spring to order a new Allison Super Sport (sold my previous Super Sport and wanted to order a new one). Ed and Linda's were excellent to work with. I couldn't have asked for anything more from a dealership. Ed even took pictures of the boat as it was being built and emailed them to me to keep me posted on the progress of the build. He was very responsive anytime I called with questions or changes, and got me answers right away.

I'd recommend anyone needing assistance in sales or service of an Allison consider turning to them for help. They definitely care about their customers and provide fantastic service!

I'm not posting this as a favor to plug business for Linda's, I just thought some of the fellow Allison Owners might benefit from knowing a dealer they could count on for help if they need it.

Keith

Attachments

22R

Great looking SS !! I don't know them but have always heard that they are first class ! Have never heard a single bad word about them. Congrats on the new Allison.

22R

RedAllison

Simply don't get any better than Mrs. Linda and Wormie. I'm proud my 21 came from them and of course they've always been a major supporter of the Allison Rallies! :at the bar Everyone always complains about not being able to get good, "ol skool" personal service anymore like you usta get way back when. Someone never told Mrs. Linda and her crew that because every customer is a friend.

Good lookin SS, :cool
RA

Allyfishing

Beautiful boat ya got there! And right on about Linda and Larry Owens. We made a run up to their Marina at the Rally this year (our first one) and they had a terrific lunch for us!! Larry (Wormie) hung with the guys all week for the Rally and was a terrific help to all of us. Great people!! :beer:

On Tap

Hey TBuck,

I have to appologize, in the picture I don't have my Hydromotive Engineering prop cover on. I still use it all the time!

Keith

Mad_At_M

No Question....Those are some good folk over at LLM. I bought my XB-21 and it was exactly as discussed. I met all the ladies up front along with Ed and both Larry's. If I order a new boat, it will be from them.