2003 XB-21 2+2 Merc 250XS

Mad_At_M

Great Boat and I hate to part with it. Wife and kids do not enjoy to fish or go fast. Gonna slum and buy a WakeSetter. This boat had 26 hours on it when I bought it (if I remember correctly) and I bet I have not put another 20 on it. We have had it on the water 8 times in the last 2 years. We bought it from Linda's Lakeside Marine the summer of 2010. It has a Minn Kota Power Drive Autopilot 74, Hydromotive Prop, Garmin Electronics w/GPS, Travel Cover, Cockpit Cover, etc. It is a great rig and in excellent condition. I do not know the top speed as I did not have enough seat time to run it hard. Todd guessed 88ish. Everything works....Fished it last Friday afternoon. Shooting for $27,500 Steve Schneeberger/OKC, OK. Email me at swschnee@gmail.com or call 405-200-9176. I will be happy to give more info and more detailed pics.

Attachments

JOEALLY

Great Boat and I hate to part with it. Wife and kids do not enjoy to fish or go fast. Gonna slum and buy a WakeSetter. This boat had 26 hours on it when I bought it (if I remember correctly) and I bet I have not put another 20 on it. We have had it on the water 8 times in the last 2 years. We bought it from Linda's Lakeside Marine the summer of 2010. It has a Minn Kota Power Drive Autopilot 74, Hydromotive Prop, Garmin Electronics w/GPS, Travel Cover, Cockpit Cover, etc. It is a great rig and in excellent condition. I do not know the top speed as I did not have enough seat time to run it hard. Todd guessed 88ish. Everything works....Fished it last Friday afternoon. Shooting for $27,500 Steve Schneeberger/OKC, OK. Email me at swschnee@gmail.com or call 405-200-9176. I will be happy to give more info and more detailed pics.
Anybody want to buy my xb2003? :gasp:gasp
I'm dreaming out loud!! I would love to have this 21!

padura

WOW! I'm gonna have to put the 003 for sale. I want one like this something terrible. Beautiful boat.

JWolff

Man o man am I sad right now. This is exactly what I want but I can't buy until we r done building the new house in September. If u decide to keep it for one more summer u will have a buyer in 2013.
John

Mad_At_M

It's only money. Can't take it with you in the casket. This is a great boat that someone needs. I will advertise it here only for a while as I would rather sell it to someone who appreciates and understands the Allison.

Darth VMAX

Already!? Dang that was quick! I bumped into you last year at the "DQ" Truck Stop north of Perry on I-35 last year and you had just picked her up.

Hate to see you sell her... but I understand about doin what ya gotta do

GFL

Congratulations on the sale. I spent way to much time looking at that boat and trying to figure out a way to buy it. Now I can concentrate on making money to buy one later this year.