Search results

1. reward69

XB21 HID headlight upgrade

Whats your contact info for getting these?
  2. reward69

Best stereo system for a Grand Sport

I struggled with the same thing, cutting holes in it for speakers. Ended up trying this (Altec Lansing's LifeJacket XL) blue tooth speaker. Its portable and has a 40hr play time. Pretty amazed at the amount of sound from these small speaker systems. Its heavy enough that it wont fly around while...
  3. reward69

Allison steering wheel

SOLD
  4. reward69

Driving tips

I avoid hartwell And Keowee like COVID 19 this time of year. From early may till September these lakes get hammered. With the pandemic I think it’s worse than normal. Either early morning or late evening is the only time on these lakes you won’t need back surgery afterwords.
  5. reward69

Looking for 2008-2012 XB 21

They are nice
  6. reward69

Reggie Fountain story

I saw this also, very interested story.. Interesting the folks in the story like Earl Benzt from Triton.
  7. reward69

XB 21 2+2 cover

Sold
  8. reward69

2013 XB21 Craigslist

Also listed on BBC, they didn't get quite as enthusiastic in their description on that site. Probably knew they stood a better chance at BS getting called on them. Says there running a 28 pitch prop which with 1.62's that only give a theoretical top speed of 103 and that's with 0% slippage...
  9. reward69

allison boarding step

Ive got one of these on mine, works pretty well but you need to lower your motor for it to be effective though. I use the cavitation plate and this plate and it works okay its just a tight fit by the motor. I have a ladder style that made from rope and poly rope that you hang on the tie down...
  10. reward69

2014 3.5L Ecoboost or 2014 5.0L V8???

Good ole Bean counters my friend.... Top executives don't care about manufacturing and sustainability anymore. All they care about is keeping themselves (wallstreet) and keeping the money flowing. Everything over time will come full circle, though we may not be around to see it.
  11. reward69

2014 3.5L Ecoboost or 2014 5.0L V8???

I dont have the 5.0 but I have a 6.2 in my F150 and my wife has the 3.5 ecoboost in her explorer. I run both tuned with Livernois and I must say the ecoboost is a good running motor. The tune gives you 100lbft more torque and about 60+ hp. My wifes explorer lifetime mileage is almost 19 and...
  12. reward69

Boat Fire

Being its a pro's boat probably not but usually these fires are started by High Payments $$$.
  13. reward69

Squeaky slider doors

Yeah ive tried mine in many different positions and they rattle/buzz like crazy. Had the idea of throwing them in the lake a couple of times to see if that would help!
  14. reward69

Mercury Racing

Bean counters and wall street will be the death of the America we've known..... GREED!!!
  15. reward69

28 hydromotive xob

No it sold already.
  16. reward69

250 Pro xs

Not sure on the break in but I think its like 4 to 6hrs but a lot is conditions which can make it shorter or longer. The limiter should be 6300 Peak HP used to be at 5900-6000, anything above is wasted motion. These motors do make more noise that a rude or yami mainly due to the lack...
  17. reward69

Bass Pro Qualifier Gore Tex Pants

The wife bought me a complete set of guide wear from cabelas for Christmas and these have just been sitting since. I thought I'd keep them for spares but no need not being used.
  18. reward69

Bass Pro Qualifier Gore Tex Pants

Size large/tall. I'm 6'3" 235 with 36" inch waist and these fit well, though they adjustable enough in the waist to accommodate larger or smaller waist sizes. These are practically brand new, only been worn twice, no signs of wear. Non smoker, excellent condition. Paid $159 new, $100 tyd.
  19. reward69

25 hydromotive IV OT

Sold, thanks....
  20. reward69

28 hydromotive xob

Sold