Bass Pro Qualifier Gore Tex Pants

reward69

Size large/tall. I'm 6'3" 235 with 36" inch waist and these fit well, though they adjustable enough in the waist to accommodate larger or smaller waist sizes. These are practically brand new, only been worn twice, no signs of wear. Non smoker, excellent condition. Paid $159 new, $100 tyd.

bassracr

I like fishing foul weather .. Spring pre- spawn fishin... The crappier the weather the better
That's always been my best fishing. When I'm fighting with the troller,wind, rain, etc. that's when I usually hammer down on the fish, and the gore -tex is essential. It's amazing stuff , used as a waterproof, wind proof shell, u can insulate with fleece underneath for colder temps . One of the best inventions of our time in clothing...maybe a close second to women's yoga pants.. Are you sure you want to get rid of this ? :) .. I keep a gore- tex jacket and pants in my vehicle all the time because I am outdoors with my job constantly . I love this stuff if you can't tell..good deal for someone .glws

Last edited:

reward69

The wife bought me a complete set of guide wear from cabelas for Christmas and these have just been sitting since. I thought I'd keep them for spares but no need not being used.