Search results

1. Alli-drenaline Rush

Download Ally Rally videos while you can

Fellow Ally Ralliers..... In protest to all of the BS going on in Big Tech these days, I am deleting all content from my YouTube account. I am tired of the censorship of Big Tech around so-called "election fraud content," and as a result, I plan to clear out the account in a month or so. If...
  2. Alli-drenaline Rush

Trips down Memory Lane (Prior Year Rally Videos Blocked by YouTube)

Well, thanks to the comments of Marsha and Dave (Parks) at the 2020 Rally, I finally got off my butt and re-mixed the 2011 Clifton / FastPass video and the 2017 National Allison Rally video to replace the songs that got YouTube's panties in a wad such that they blocked viewing of said video by...
  3. Alli-drenaline Rush

2017 National Allison Rally Drone Video

FINALLY getting around to posting the footage of the 2017 Rally as seen from my drone...... hope this gets you pumped up for the 2019 Rally! 26 minute video. Hope you like it. If you view this video on an iPad or computer, click on the gear in the lower right corner. You can adjust the...
  4. Alli-drenaline Rush

Watch Ben Fly :)

Hey Ben Biller, this is all you brother! 2015 National Allison Rally, shot at 120 fps. More to come when I get time, now that I have a computer that can handle this type of video..... https://youtu.be/AAAlxhwvJ6U ADR
  5. Alli-drenaline Rush

Techno-bling for old-school Merc aficionados, and general data junkies

Wanted EGT, CWT and jack-plate position information, but didn't want to add new gauges / boxes to the console...... and my motor doesn't have SmartCraft capability for CWT....... Solution..... NoLand Engineering RS-11 black box.... takes a 0-5V analog signal, and converts to digital. So now...
  6. Alli-drenaline Rush

2014 National Allison Rally video now live on YouTube! Finally!

Just in time to help get you guys fired up for the 2015 Rally....... here's a link to the 2014 Rally video! :) Wishing it were not the case, but will in all probability not be able to join you guys this year; someone else will have to take over video responsibilities.... Best regards, Richard
  7. Alli-drenaline Rush

2013 Rally Video

A little eye candy to get you guys in the mood for summer and the 2015 Rally! Maybe a little audio candy too! jRZHs_CWAMs
  8. Alli-drenaline Rush

POV Cam?

Can't decide between GoPro Hero 4 Black and yet-to-be-released Sony FDR-X1000V. Both shoot 4K (ultra HD), GoPro 3 oz, Sony 4 oz. Both can shoot 1080p at 120 fps. Sony has GPS, Steady Shot built in. GoPro image stabilization in post-production, no GPS. Sony $50 cheaper with Reward bucks...
  9. Alli-drenaline Rush

Just another day at the office for John4UTVols!

100+ mph pass..... :cool View My Video
  10. Alli-drenaline Rush

Great Time!

Made it home yesterday afternoon safe and sound. Had a great time at the Rally! Great to see old friends again, and forge new friendships! Rally format just gets better every year! Mama even told me she wanted to run the river one last time before we left..... made a 40 mile run to Kingston...
  11. Alli-drenaline Rush

XB-21 Fuel Tank Calibration

An interesting tidbit for those guys running 21s with the old style tanks (in boats produced up until late 2012 / early 2013)......... I managed to run out of gas on the lake during the last fishing trip (fish weren't biting, and I thought I had more fuel in the tank than I did when I felt the...
  12. Alli-drenaline Rush

27p ProMax

This info is prolly useless to most of you, as I have a non-conventional setup, but I am very pleased with my new 27p ProMax after the first run today. I didn't push it due to wind / waves.... 74 mph at 5600 rpm with 27 gals gas and 2" below the pad.... 5% slip. BasSport Pro and 280... Good...
  13. Alli-drenaline Rush

Congrats Alabama

Your boys played a heck of a game. Maybe next year. ADR
  14. Alli-drenaline Rush

Made it home safe!

Just pulled into the driveway after 16 hrs and 900 miles.... Not sure I'll do it in one day again, but I'll definitely be there in '14 to sample Bens' killer venison burgers and tenderloin, as well as to partake in the consumption of fine vintages of Tennessee spring water and some good river...
  15. Alli-drenaline Rush

XB02 spotted on i-20 east bound

.....about 10 miles east of Vicksburg at 3:30pm. Looking sharp!
  16. Alli-drenaline Rush

Stainless anchor / auger with the triangular end

Grateful if you guys who used them to help tie down your boats at the sandbars could tell me where you bought them...
  17. Alli-drenaline Rush

Power curve

Hey guys - does anybody have a genuine power / torque curve for a stock 280? Note I include the word "genuine" to preclude posts from the Yammie / OMCeize crowd lol.... Thanks, ADR
  18. Alli-drenaline Rush

After 2 hours of plowing.....

below 3,500 rpm / 4,500 rpm, the rev limits finally came off....... Managed to get up to 74 yesterday. 5,800 rpm. 1/2" below the pad. 27 Trophy. It's addicting for sure.... hard to spend time below 5,000 rpm! . . .
  19. Alli-drenaline Rush

2012 National Allison Rally Video

Hopefully this will get you psyched for June and the 2013 Rally! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dW86C0TOPk
  20. Alli-drenaline Rush

Whoop!

Gig 'em Ags!!!