2012 National Allison Rally Video

suicidealli

June is just around the corner. :) this should show what kind of fun we have... At least the day fun... The parking lot last year was something else.. You guys are a bad influence on me.... ;-P

Roy

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder how much gas was burnt? I was only there for a few days and still put about 150 miles on the boat. I didn't even get to do the poker run. I know several people put quite a bit more than that on theirs.

skewby

not sure how nuch gas was burnt, but i can tell you that i went to chattens market on monday after the rally and they had sold completely out of 93

skewby

great video Richard, can't wait till june. maybe this will get even more people to come run with us this year

Alli-drenaline Rush

Many thanks, Skewby, Brian and Roy! Video helps get out the message, but the real success of this rally was as a result of the tight planning and heavy lifting by Skewby, Craig, Joe and our sponsors. Of course, throw in a few lunatics like suicidealli and copious numbers of good brewskies courtesy of Craig and Jenn, and you got yourself a recipe for a he**aciously good time!

Only question now is this - who will video now that I have my own Ally lol?!?!

ADR

Last edited:

skewby

looks like you and others will have to mount your go pro cameras and do some serious editing. lol i'm just good for boating and drinking

skewby

well dave that would be a short DRIVE.... lol looks like you need another long week end, we were out sat and sunday. the bar is awesome this time of year.

suicidealli

I was out a few days before Christmas, but put the boat in storage Christmas morning. We had a snow storm coming. This is the time of year to rebuild, make some props, get ready for next year. My 200 block is still at rucks. He is busy... Boat is still together, and ready to go. Jan usually sucks.... Last weekend it was in the mid 60's here but rainy. Now it is back in the 20's, 30's. The video got me pumped up.... Sucks to see my fresh drag sitting on the break in stand...

Roy

Allyfishing

You're not kidding Roy...sucks sitting here looking at the boating stuff and waiting and waiting!!!

Rich, don't worry, I'll have Donna and Jenn run your ride and you and I will run in mine and you take the video!!!!!!! How's that!!!!!

I've got a go pro that i will have on full time this year!! No need to pull it out last year cuz all I would have shot was Rich's ***!!! hahahahahahah

Alli-drenaline Rush

Rich, don't worry, I'll have Donna and Jenn run your ride and you and I will run in mine and you take the video!!!!!!! How's that!!!!!

I've got a go pro that i will have on full time this year!! No need to pull it out last year cuz all I would have shot was Rich's ***!!! hahahahahahah
LOL! I need one of those GoPros....

Here's a link to the iPad-compatible version of the video.....

[link under construction because an un-named person has been crying about lack of functionality of certain links viewed on the iPad lol ]

ADR

Last edited:

skewby

hey roy masters degree just means you get pay raise, it don't make you any smarter. well thats how it worked in my case....lol

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
well dave that would be a short DRIVE.... lol looks like you need another long week end, we were out sat and sunday. the bar is awesome this time of year.

Thanks for the compliment! I hope to be down there in a couple months.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Still Doesn't work on my iPad. Use that masters degree, and figiure it out..
I know it isn't chemistry, but I have faith in you...lol

Roy
LOL it worked for me, but I'll check it out! I'm not as smart as those Chemistry majors, just a lowly BS Chemical Engineer / MBA...