Search results

1. L

Byuboyz

is anyone having problems getting on byuboyz forms. later Larry D
  2. L

Set back

what would be the max set back that could be run on a xr2001 drag boat.later Larry D
  3. L

2.3 to 1 gears and 15" drive shaft

I have a set os 2.3 gears and the matching 15" drive shaft that fits a v6 gearcase. used for 5 races in drsa prostock class then the class rules changed to 2.0 and 1.87 only. 475.00 for everything and that includes shipping. Great set for 1/8 mile drags. later Larry D
  4. L

H.P. gold ring

I have a brand new set of hp rings that go on the 2 ring pistons that wisco made for mercury. part # 39-848200a12. list price is 599.00, i'll take 225.00 for them. that includes shipping. later Larry D
  5. L

XRI which one is better for drags

the xri that opens the better flies all at the same time or the one that opens them progressive. just would like some opinions. later Larry D
  6. L

Allison Drag

Looking for a 2001 or newer allison drag boat. Needs to weigh about 500 to 550lbs. later Larry D
  7. L

Question

What setback and engine height are you guys that are running the 1/4 mile are using. later Larry D
  8. L

XR 2001 15" fairing

black fairing for 15" motor off a 2004 drag boat asking 500.00$ you can call @985-693-3134 or email me @ larrydom@mobiletel.com later Larry D
  9. L

ALLISONS WIN IN ODBA

Allisons win in odba classes. Bobby Warren wins in unlimited, Rich Srnec wins progas, Bruce Tripp wins procarb and Glen Reynolds win superstock. Good showing for allison race boats on saturday. later Larry D
  10. L

CHECKING ENGINE HEIGHT

when checking engine height, do you use the center of the nose cone or the prop shaft. the reason i ask this is cause some of the gear cases have the nosecone up, down or centered. I have checked 4 gear cases from different installers and they have their on reasons for doing this. later Larry D :?:
  11. L

BOAT SET UP

:?: I have a 1999 xr2001 that i race in DSRA modified class. I have a problem i've been fighting for over a year. When i get to about 1100 - 1200 ft into the run the boat starts falling to the right real hard. I've tried moving weight around, lowered the engine. That didn't same to help. I have...