Search results

1. N

1993 GS with 1999 ProMax

We've decided to sell our GrandSport as we want to start doing some weekending on the water. I bought this from Trey about 3 years ago. Boat is in very good condition for it's age. No fading, oxidation, stress cracks etc. The interior is starting to show it's age but no tears, rips or...
  2. N

Busted Tripps in the GS!

Crazy ride!
  3. N

WTB 75/90 Merc block

96 model 3 cyl. I would consider a complete powerhead for the right price and location Thanks Nick
  4. N

99 Silverado Z71 Ext Cab

140K, fresh rebuild on the tranny & top end on 5.3. Good hard parts in the tranny (4L60E) and should be able to handle north of 500hp. 2800 stall with full lockup. Engine has cut heads and Comp XR265HR cam, LS6 springs, Manley pushrods. Runs strong and has a good tune in it, set up for...
  5. N

Pickwick

Anyone going to be out in the evenings of April 28th-1st of May. I'll be in Corinth and was hoping to do a little fishing after work. Nick
  6. N

April 28-May2

Pickwick April 28-May 2 Guys, I'll be in Corinth MS on these dates. If I can get over to Pickwick one afternoon/evening at a reasonable time would one of you want to take me out for a few hours and try to catch some fish? Nick
  7. N

Moderators

Guy on S&F is tring to get access. Waterboy334. He's lookimg to buy a XB03 but having some trouble finding one that'll fit the bill......
  8. N

32' Sunsation Dominator

I've seen this boat in person and it's damn nice. http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifieds/2003_32_039_sunsation_dominator_in_central_il-o55763-en.html
  9. N

24 Chopper

Nice stock wheel. Still has weed cutters. Would be an 8 but since it has a few very small nicks it's a 7. $235 shipped
  10. N

LSx Part Wanted

Looking for valvetrain parts for my 5.3... was going to swap over to LS6 springs, pushrods & cam but it got gobbled up before I could claim it. Also may be interested in some 243 or 799 heads. Whatcha got?
  11. N

Shop tools

Mac Vacuum Leak Detector - ET210VT - $30 GC Misc. Caliper tool to rotate & push brake calipers in - $5 Chicago 12v Impact - Used once - $15 Kent Moore - J9789-C Universal Carburetor Gauge Set $25 Kent Moore - J34730-A - Port Fuel Injection Diag Kit - $25 Kent Moore - 35000 A6 & R4...
  12. N

GS runnin goooood!

I thought this was a fluke but I did the math and it comes out to 9% so I think she ran it. Got a little floaty a couple times so I shut ER down.
  13. N

Yammi Drag on GS

Going to run a 24 Drag on the GS this weekend for a buddies bday party. Figured scarring the $hit out of some guys will be the icing on the cake for an end of year party. ProMax on a 12" jack with a sanded lip, where should I adjust the prop height to?
  14. N

03 Buick Lesabre Limited

203k miles. Runs & drives great. Loaded Celebration Edition. PM me for more details. $3500
  15. N

My Way

You guys see this pass at the shootout? Holy hell http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_if9nhwx1Jo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_if9nhwx1Jo
  16. N

Cool CAT Vid

As a Caterpillar guy I really dig this video. We've come up with a new initiative called Built for It. Really it get's to the heart of Caterpillar... supporting the customer time & time again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za734QEW3W8
  17. N

Need fuel pump

Mercury part #809088. For a 225 ProMax but same pump as other EFI (VST) 2.5's.
  18. N

Loto

Anyone down that way next week? We'll be down from the 13th to the 18th. :relax:
  19. N

Pickwick Dam

I'm hanging in Corinth MS this week so I thought I'd ride over and see the dam last night. Man that sucker is BIG!!! Cool bit of waterway y'all got down here! Any good eat-um-up joints over there guys? I'll be looking for a dinner joint tonight. Nick
  20. N

Peoria Poker Run

Sounds like a good time. Nice river to run