Busted Tripps in the GS!

xb03fs

pretty sweet for a little old 225 you got there.

2Fast2Pass

Wow! that's the fastest PM/GS for sure! Better hang on to that motor/prop! wont find another. And I'm glad you don't live in FL :)

njj502

All stock internals. Raised limiter, ported cages, ported intake, g force tuner....bout it. 7300 w a 30p wheel

LakeAnna

Nick is that with the ET you picked up? Man that is really cooking!!!!!! Wish my lazy X would bust a number like that...

Heck, when I had the 260 103-104 was all I ever really ran with the 28 drag on it. Mostly though I ran a 26 and sometimes the 24. :twisted evil

njj502

Thanks guys. I had no intent of shoving it over 100 but it was running really good and I just kept my foot in it! The way it was feeling right before I shut it down was really sketchy... I think she was fixing to swap ends...

whipper

now we know whip has a goal. nice work.
haha mine will never bust 100 at 2500ft above sea level with this motor i've tried for years. Just shy of 98 was strung out didn't care if I died speed a couple years ago. Motor has 1000+ hours on it now theres barley 95 left in her on a good day now. At sea level or closer to it might have been able to when it was fresher? Like Nick said he was on the very edge. I have no doubt about it. Very good job on feeling were your at Nick. You were running to your motor and hulls max potential and that takes skill and nads!! Kudos to you!:big grin

Dont test fate my friend. Youve done it once as Darris said they are capable of it with a 225. You ,Jeff,and a few others are it. Most have done it with a 32 Cleaver. I would retire that prop and only use it for special runs because its a keeper and you wouldn't want to wear it out there hard to find that good!! Save it for fall and spring fast runs when the waters cooler and the air is right.:beer: