LSx Part Wanted

njj502

Looking for valvetrain parts for my 5.3... was going to swap over to LS6 springs, pushrods & cam but it got gobbled up before I could claim it. Also may be interested in some 243 or 799 heads. Whatcha got?

njj502

I'm actually going to just keep my current heads due to cost. Going to mill .030 off them and I am using a different cam than the LS6.

njj502

I appreciate it but I'm good. Also got to fix the tranny, got brass in the pan. It's getting the monster 65 upgrade. TC is going to be a 10.5" 2800 stall unit with full towing capacity. Too many upgrades and not enough play money. I just want a strong reliable tow pig to drag my 2500lb boat....... Quickly. :)

Last edited:

ally2dextreme

I appreciate it but I'm good. Also got to fix the tranny, got brass in the pan. It's getting the monster 65 upgrade. TC is going to be a 10.5" 2800 stall unit with full towing capacity. Too many upgrades and not enough play money. I just want a strong reliable tow pig to drag my 2500lb boat....... Quickly. :)
Let me know if I can help you with anything

njj502

Will do, thanks. I checked out some of the rides y'all worked on and that's some serious equipment. I'd love to hot rod like that but I got too dam many other hobbies... Oh and a boating addiction

ally2dextreme

Will do, thanks. I checked out some of the rides y'all worked on and that's some serious equipment. I'd love to hot rod like that but I got too dam many other hobbies... Oh and a boating addiction
LOL,yea ive been hard at it and im really burnt out.I did a lot in a short time and happy to end 2013 once again the record holder of the fastest new Camaro,fastest G8 and the fastest and only 8 second GTOs.. I have a new Camaro with a 454 and a TVS 2300 on it..makes over 800rwhp on pump gas..Its pretty fun..i hadn't been in the boat but twice in 7 years .im ready to get back into it

njj502

Time to do some boating bud. I love the cars and everything but right now my heart is in boating. Been in a boat since I was 6mo old so it's hard to get it out of my system now....

What I will need help with is tuning. I'm buying HP Tuners here in the future (trucks already been flashed with it). I know I got a LOT to learn but how about some tips for basics? Timing curves, fuel maps, etc etc....