GS runnin goooood!

njj502

I thought this was a fluke but I did the math and it comes out to 9% so I think she ran it. Got a little floaty a couple times so I shut ER down.

whipper

Just a little something I beat over my trailer ball.... :)

28 knob cut
Thats awesome for a 225 promax! almost 2 mph faster than my best.:beer: Thats stringing a promax to the max I figure. You can run 101ish with a high rake 32 cleaver i've been told but never tried it. I think Jeff and Roy have.
I had a knob cut years ago may have to try one again now that I run way higher.:beer:

28 to 7600 thats 200 rpm more than I could.

Last edited:

LakeAnna

NJ, your proMAX is running super! 7600 with whatever that knob is and turning 98 is really hauling *** period. Makes me ashamed to even look at this 225x I got here.:don't_care

njj502

All in the setup and had PERFECT conditions. That and this cool fall weather to make good horsepower

LakeAnna

When I get back home in a few weeks I plan to make a few "fall" passes too... see what happens with the new lower and props.

LakeAnna

cool water cool temps low humidity= speed baby!!:beer:
If it doesn't run well I will be sure to find the culprit under the hood. The set up it dead nutz compared to the first one. Just missing about 75 hp and 1500 rpm!

LakeAnna

Other than busting my gearcase all up, NO. I will see what it does when I get back next week. It better run or else.:twisted evil