Pickwick Dam

njj502

I'm hanging in Corinth MS this week so I thought I'd ride over and see the dam last night. Man that sucker is BIG!!! Cool bit of waterway y'all got down here! Any good eat-um-up joints over there guys? I'll be looking for a dinner joint tonight.

Nick

njj502

Went to top o river last night & had some gulf shrimp... Mmmm mmmm good and damn that was enough food for 3 people!

RedAllison

The BBQ joint in front of Little Andys has great BBQ but if you go after 4, tell them you want a steak done on their grill!!! :wink The Broken Spoke has great food as well, but take your wallet. It's more the place for dressin up and takin the lil lady!

RedAllison

I'm on big yellers tab so as long as its w/in reason I'm in! Where's the broken spoke?
After you hang a left off Hwy25 onto west 57 (the highway that goes across the dam) and head back into Counce. The first buildings on the right (marine dealer on left) one of them is The Broken Spoke.

GotMyAlly

Kidna wish I would have brought white bass jig or 3 for below the dam.
White bass jig? LOL. Whatcha need is a 1 1/4 oz jig head and a 5" sassy shad, or a 2 oz spinnerbait. And hold on.......the 10-15 lb. stripers right below the dam will yank yer arms outta socket.