Search results

1. h2oskiier30

30p Mercury Lightning ET...

I have a right hand 30p Mercury Lightning ET up for sale. Too tall for anything I want to do with a prop. As with all true Lightning ET's it has a flo-torq hub. I'm including a hub for a small shaft with the prop at no extra charge. I let a buddy borrow it, and he didn't pack it as well as I...
  2. h2oskiier30

Board issues...

Anyone other than me having issues with the board being slow and/or unable to connect? It's been going on for the last 3 or 4 days for me.
  3. h2oskiier30

1994 260 block and front half...

1994 260 block and front half (small bearing). All nicasil cylinders. Needs one sleeve. Engine spit a circlip that scored #1 cylinder at the bottom of the sleeve. Score marks go to about the top of the exhaust port. Other cylinders are fine. Rest of block and front half is in great condition...
  4. h2oskiier30

260 one piece exhaust plate/tuner....

260 one piece exhaust plate/tuner with 3/4" water tube. All fresh water piece. Really nice condition. Pulled straight out of mid and snapped the pics...so, it's a little dirty in the pics, but will clean up very nicely. $600 tyd in the lower 48
  5. h2oskiier30

20" Merc smoothback offshore mid...

Have a 20" smoothback offshore mid for sale. Paint that is on it is shiny black, but has some chips here and there. Really needs a good coat of paint to be perfect. Can be sold with either a one piece 260 exhaust plate (pictured), a 2 piece exhaust plate with solid motor mounts from a 200 ProMax...
  6. h2oskiier30

Another 28p Yammy drag...

Alright guys...dug this one out of the shop today. It's a genuine Yammy drag. I had it in my mind that it was a 26, but it's not. It was originally a 28p from the factory, but has a 29P stamp on it, so I assume it's been turned to a 29. Prop WILL need to go to a prop shop before it's run, as...
  7. h2oskiier30

Thread size for fuel fitting...

I'm converting my fuel pump feed to 1/2". Anyone know off the top of their head the fuel fitting thread size where it comes out of the top of the gas tank? I'm out and about today, and would like to pick a new one up, but didn't check thread size before I left home. Any (quick) help is appreciated.
  8. h2oskiier30

WTB 26P Hoss Triton with flo-torq hub...

I have a pal who is looking for a 26p Hoss Triton with flo-torq hub. Let me know if any of you guys have one.
  9. h2oskiier30

Real 28p Yammy drag...

I have a real (not a copy) 28p Yamaha drag to sell. Prop looks to be pretty much bone stock...maybe a very, very slight bit of cup put into the tips. May have been thinned a little, hard to say. Edges are pretty clean, maybe a spot or two that can barely catch a fingernail, but nothing visual...
  10. h2oskiier30

WTB convertible Allison jackplate...

Looking for a convertible (for 15" or 20" motors) Allison jackplate in either 8"-10" or 9"-11" of setback. Needle in a haystack, I know, but figured I'd give it a shot here before ordering new.
  11. h2oskiier30

RIP and Godspeed to Coach Mal Moore...

Former Alabama player, assistant coach, and athletic director Mal Moore passed away this morning. He was directly involved as player, coach, or AD in 10 football national championships for the Crimson Tide....61,64,65,73,78,79,92,09,11,& 12. ROLL TIDE, and we'll miss you, Coach Moore! :sad
  12. h2oskiier30

WTB Mercury 4 button tester...

WTB Mercury 4 button tester. Needs to be genuine Merc, with the ability to read both 11350 and 849849 boxes. Thanks.
  13. h2oskiier30

AGM batteries...

It's getting close to new cranking battery time. I know that most here have high opinions of Cabela's AGM batteries. Has anyone tried BassPro's AGM batteries? They get great reviews on BassPro's website, but that could be biased. I have a BassPro 40 miles from the house, is why I ask. No...
  14. h2oskiier30

New Yamaha drag propellers....

First off, this question has absolutely NOTHING to do with a prop anyone here, or any other board is selling. Question is for those who either sell new in the box Yamaha drag props, or have recently bought a brand new in box Yamaha drag prop. How was the prop packaged? In detail if...
  15. h2oskiier30

Mercury factory OEM 260 style cowling and pan...

I have a Mercury 260 style cowling and pan in good shape. It has a few scratches here and there, but most of them will buff out. I haven't taken the time to clean it up yet, and you can see how well it shines in the pics. Zero cracks. Only real flaw is the blister in the top/back seam that we're...
  16. h2oskiier30

Pennzoil Premium Plus at Sam's...

Saw yesterday where the Sam's in Spanish Fort has Pennzoil Premium Plus for $13.24/gal, for anyone who runs it. Purty good deal there.
  17. h2oskiier30

20" smoothback offshore mid...

20" offshore smoothback mid for sale. Snout has been cut. No welds or other repairs. Structurally great. One piece or two piece adapter available with it. Single ram mid. $1400 plus the ride with one piece adapter. $1300 plus the ride with two piece adapter.
  18. h2oskiier30

Livewell as an ice chest...

Anyone in the south used their livewell as an ice chest? Probably a common deal up north, but I'm talking about where the temps hit upper 90's, even triple digits, with 90+% humidity in the summers? How well does the ice keep on the hot days? I did a search on this, and saw a couple of guys...
  19. h2oskiier30

'97 XB2003 Blue/White....

BOAT IS SOLD... Got the itch for an XB02, so I'm putting my '97 XB2003 up for sale. Boat and trailer, only. Boat was fished out of before I owned it, so it's not perfect. It is, however, in pretty dang good shape for a '97 model. I do not believe in misleading anyone about what I have for...
  20. h2oskiier30

XB2002 bullet consoles from Allison....

Anyone got a quote/ordered an XB02 bullet console lately? If so, how much are they going for these days?