Another 28p Yammy drag...

h2oskiier30

Alright guys...dug this one out of the shop today. It's a genuine Yammy drag. I had it in my mind that it was a 26, but it's not. It was originally a 28p from the factory, but has a 29P stamp on it, so I assume it's been turned to a 29. Prop WILL need to go to a prop shop before it's run, as it's in rough condition, and any decent prop guy can pitch it back to a 28 if you desire. Leading edges and tips on all 3 blades need cleaning up. One blade on the trailing edge has a slight bend and needs straightening. Most importantly and the good news, there are NO signs of the prop having ever been cracked or repaired. As with all Yamaha drag props, it fits small shaft Merc. Priced with a trip to the prop shop in mind.

$300 plus shipping.

LakeAnna

it can be converted to accept a flo torque hub for fat or small shaft
have a 28 here that is done
Yep, and after you do all that and who did it.... The 26 I had was the fastest prop I had ever stuck on the boat... so I like em. This baby I have now won't turn any numbers though.....

Last edited:

bullwhipjkg

ours where converted cause we where racing a boat with a fat shaft lower

if the timing was rite this 1 would be headed here GLWS

LakeAnna

Hey Paul I was going to grab this up for a friend of mine here but he showed up yesterday evening with a 27 SRX. I would love to have it myself but I would have a ton in it by the time I hub and repair it.
Fast prop for somebody though.

Sent you a pm this morning.

Last edited: