20" Merc smoothback offshore mid...

h2oskiier30

Have a 20" smoothback offshore mid for sale. Paint that is on it is shiny black, but has some chips here and there. Really needs a good coat of paint to be perfect. Can be sold with either a one piece 260 exhaust plate (pictured), a 2 piece exhaust plate with solid motor mounts from a 200 ProMax for steel bore motors, or with no exhaust plate. Really don't care to separate the can from the clamp, unless the clamp sells first. Prices do not include shipping.

$1500 complete with 260 plate
$1200 complete with 200 ProMax plate
$1100 for can and clamp only

h2oskiier30

Can and clamp sold yesterday. I'll do a new ad for the exhaust plate later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks, AO.

bassracr

Re: So everyone are going to buy some latest 5S basketball sneakers

A glimpse at the excellent new line shoes of the 2013 spring Outdoor Retailer spotlight. Producer janne kyttanen has finished a line of 3D output high-heeled shoes for cubify, that can be mailed for free and printed. <a href="http://www.shoesworldly.com">http://www.shoesworldly.com</a> These can be broken up into many categories: runners, walkers, cross-trainers, hikers, and tennis shoes.. Purchase Running Shoes for Ease, Not Pronation there is a purpose for their different design and sleek feel. What do you believe? Do you like it? I love these shoes so fine and ironic. Saints HC Sean Payton Makes A Halftime Switch On His Shoes.
Great.. Another one of these butt plugs... I also just seen welcome to our newest member
zycicguddg
I'm guessing we will be reading something similar from our newest member

whipper

Great.. Another one of these butt plugs... I also just seen welcome to our newest member
zycicguddg
Ya late at night they infaltrate S&F. :mad:

RedAllison

Wanna bet? :wink

& same goes for Mr. xyzpdq.... we try to getm all but dam bots are as numerous as liberal voters on election day! Some slip thru now & then but they can't run forever :smile

Last edited: