Search results

1. P

In control throttle misc stuff

Real nice original in control throttle $290 shipped Odyssey 680 aluminum battery holder $100 shipped.
  2. P

couple steering wheels

Used 6 bolt beige steering wheel $125 shipped Used black steering wheel with red hub adapter $140 shipped
  3. P

2000 200 merc stator, trigger and wires

Came off a running motor, open to reasonable offers (new style electronics)
  4. P

2000 200 merc stator, trigger and wires

Came off a mercury 2000 200hp V6 laser efi with new style electronics. Have some nice yellow 8.5mm wires that work with new style coils. Make an offer. Any one know if the stator is the same as the old style electronics? Trigger has a different plug end on it. Will post pics soon.
  5. P

wanted 225 promax

Will consider short block with ecu, drop on or complete motor. Would need shipped to north dakota. May consider 200 prostock type powerhead too. PM details. Thanks Aug 4 update - have a 225 promax lined up.
  6. P

poppit valve questions

Any negative effects of putting a t-fitting in the hose from the poppit to the top of the block so I can get a pigtail off the side of the motor? That way I can make sure its working while I continue to troubleshoot my overheat issue.
  7. P

WTB - ecu for 200 promax with raised limiter

looking to buy an ecu for my 200 promax with a raised limited
  8. P

things to do around Charlotte, NC

Going to be in the Charlotte, Charlston area for the weekend. Any must see's at this time of year? I know the weather hasn't been great. Nascar museum and Aquarium worth a look? Thanks
  9. P

40 amp to 16 amp

On a promax, do you have to change the ECU when you do this mod or could you do this first and swap in a high perf ECU or Brucato later? Can you use the flywheel, stator and trigger off a Bridgeport on a 95 2.5 promax or does it have to be a 2.5 high perf motor? Toying with the idea again...
  10. P

Thanks Allison Owners

I have to say out of all the forums on the net this one is run extremely well with a great bunch of people and a lot of activity for a single brand of boat. I've really enjoyed my time here. I recently sold the Grandsport but hope to get an XB02 one day. Maybe after I get bored with my new...
  11. P

straight skeg with an epoxy torque tab

Just curious because my buddy has a couple straight skeg sporties kicking around from a twin boat. Is anyone successfully running a straight skeg sporty with an epoxied on torque tab? Good or bad idea versus the traditional swept bag skeg with factory tab built in?
  12. P

28 offshore cut chopper

I believe this was done by Steve Smith. Excellent condition. May consider trade on a 26 with the same cut or a 26 Performance Propeller drag copy. $450 shipped.
  13. P

charcoal grey grandsport carpet kit

Brand new full interior. Does not include the deck lids at the back of the boat. $250 shipped.
  14. P

parting out blown 2000 2.5 200 powerhead

VST Fuel Pump Assembly $180.00 shipped Wiring harness, Trigger, Flywheel - offers ECU from 1999 200efi, its an A8 $250.00 shipped Stock C4 head $130 shipped
  15. P

makes no sense

Since i took my 280 off and put my 225 promax on, I've been chasing this issue. Its putting my 28 offshore cut and my 29 SRX on the limiter at 80 mph. There's' no way its running 20 percent slip so I'm thinking the tach reading must be wrong. ECU maybe? Tried changing tach feed to other...
  16. P

Grandsport for sale in Canada

Off the un-local market for now. Too much hassle. Thanks for the interest.
  17. P

tach reading on V6 merc

Finally got my grandsport out with the 225 promax on it. I'm hitting the rev limiter with a 28 offshore cut and a 29 srx but buddies iphone gps is only reading 80 mph. Is there a way for the tach signal to be wrong? If not maybe his phone gps is not accurate. Next weekend I'll bring out...
  18. P

cavitation plate for a 300x?

helping a friend with a 21 checkmate set up. Anyone know where to get a cavitation plate for a 300x?
  19. P

hydraullic jack plate leaking up?

Friend has a hydraullic jackplate on his boat and when he's running the motor moves up? He's had the cylinder checked and they said it was fine. Could an issue with the hydraullic pump cause it to leak up? Never heard of this before. Thanks
  20. P

misc - injectors, slosh tank, blue bezels

Set of injectors, one is new, 5 have been serviced by Brucato - $350 3 blue cup holders, 3 small angled bezels, one large one and one grab handle $60 shiiped Slosh tank $75 shipped Mechanical trim sensor pin from a 15" motor - $50