Thanks Allison Owners

procomp

I have to say out of all the forums on the net this one is run extremely well with a great bunch of people and a lot of activity for a single brand of boat. I've really enjoyed my time here.
I recently sold the Grandsport but hope to get an XB02 one day. Maybe after I get bored with my new set of training wheels.

LakeAnna

Nice looking Euro!!!! They are nice boats... have fun and stay off the trim button.:laughing

whipper

Stay warm this winter I see you have wind chills in the -42 range the next couple days!! Were only -38.:beer: Theres going to be a baby boom next July.:rolleyes:

John S

Old B-rad just can't keep himself away from those STV's, kinda like a drug for him, lol. Nice looking ride Brad, at least you have a mariner on it, so I can still like you. How do those euros pull skiers/ tubers?

procomp

Old B-rad just can't keep himself away from those STV's, kinda like a drug for him, lol. Nice looking ride Brad, at least you have a mariner on it, so I can still like you. How do those euros pull skiers/ tubers?
Very little wake, come on plain quick and hold well. There a little tough to get into from the water though. Just something about having forks up front for that cool factor :big grin

njj502

I was on the fence on a Euro or my GS. My deciding factor was having to learn to dive the Alli and rough water ride.

Beautiful boat. Looks great with the grey motor! Is it a promax?

procomp

I was on the fence on a Euro or my GS. My deciding factor was having to learn to dive the Alli and rough water ride.

Beautiful boat. Looks great with the grey motor! Is it a promax?
Thanks, and yes, Mariner version of a promax.

John S

Very little wake, come on plain quick and hold well. There a little tough to get into from the water though. Just something about having forks up front for that cool factor :big grin
You can tie a rope in a loop and throw it over the pylon so you have a step, thats what I did. Looks like the side in the back is relatively easy to climb up on. Are there really 2.3 million boats registered in Canada, or do they just charge per digit up there?

Bring that to three lakes, I want a ride.

Lotus 50

Do you get a mist at skiing speed? That would be OK on a hot day in July, not so good on a cool September morning.