Grandsport for sale in Canada

procomp

Off the un-local market for now. Too much hassle. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

LakeAnna

Crazy nice deal! Is it really that tough to get it thru customs and back??? Yellow and white gs... perfect.

whipper

No not really but its better for the buyer to come get it and take over than it is for the seller to come back empty handed. I had mine brought from SC to the Washington boarder town. I took her over the line into Canada saying I just picked her up no problem. If I went down with a boat and came back without a boat a little differant process.

Dave Hensley

How do they keep up with all that? Do you have to pay duty if you pick it up here and take it back? I wish they watched the southern border that close. Lots of shite comes in and never goes back.

procomp

When i brought it back from Alabama I had to pay 12 percent tax and a $200 trailer fee. If an American picks it up and tows it back i'm not sure what they would pay. Ive been told there is no fee.
I can't tow it across and sell it as its considered an illegal export. Tried getting help in the past from brokers when I sold my STV and it was a nightmare. So boat has to be picked up.

whipper

Pretty sure US guys dont pay tax or duty. Ya just meet at the border and drive across in to the USA back home done. Theres even states were you dont need trailer inssuance. Up hear you need it same as a car or truck. Canada is nuts the taxes we pay on EVERYTHING compared to you guys down south. Our gas is 6 bucks a gal because of tax.

The price Procomp is asking for his GS is worth the trip or have Frank on S&F pick her up on a back haul out west? You still be ahead. Nice GS god luck with the sale. Did I say i love that carbon fiber cowl!:big grin

hirk

Procomp I sold one and took it across the border into the US with no problem. US customs said I was importing it, I said no im canadian im exporting it since I cant import something into the US if im not a citizen, anyway just symantics they let me in with it and I returned home without it. All I had was boat registration and trailer ownership from Canada.

procomp

Fall deal $7700 boat and trailer. Pick up in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.1992 hydraullic steering, in control shifter, autometer gauges, ipod stereo controller. No rips in interior. Factory ski pole. Cover.

Last edited: