Search results

1. R

Buddy Camp IZ BACK...!!!!

It
  2. R

Thanks John, Actually being to get back on a regular work schedule this week... I'm salaried, so I take it in the shorts for all them 90 hour weeks I been puttin in. Pulled the cover on the XR Sat for the first time since getting it back here to NM. Gonna start rigging her out the way she...
  3. R

Howdy Jphn, ain't had but 3 days off since 12/26/05,,, Them poor ol' Allies are under thier covers looking sad, but doing good, have not had either one wet since Thanksgiving with the XR in La.....that ain't right! RB
  4. R

Just seen hiz post over on the Byu Boyz....Says he scared the crap outta ole TRex when he popped hiz mug up in Rex's shop tha other day! Welcom Back Buddy! Good to see ya posting! RB
  5. R

Elevation

Well, MY elevation REALLY Sucks,,,,,, I live at 5500 and where I run at is 4500-4800 ft....talk about kill HP ! you guyz IZ lucky! Russ
  6. R

Roughly, at what speed?

Chad, I've run my xb-03 104, with basically the same setback you mention.I'll touch my hydl plate up to 1/2" above on the top end, and have not felt any hints of gittin loose with a Et copy I have. I run a sporty with baker mods and a slight skegg mod, less leading edge than stock. Russ
  7. R

Need a boat transported?

If you coming across I-40, drop me a call, they have cold Corona's here... :lol: Russ
  8. R

Is this cool or what?

We got one here in Albuquerque , New Mexico, but only got up to 101 proof at the pump, gotta git the higher 104-110 from drums inside the building. Drive up iz nice! The 110 waz 4.30 a gallon last time I bought sum Russ
  9. R

My XR-2001 "Road Trip".. sorta Loong.....

Thanks guyz, Lou - Thanks, I'z be likin' the lil' red bote for sure.. It's a Hoot ! Brings back some old memories,,,,Get's the pumper pumping fer sure... Hey John, Picking on Scott was a well thought out prank,,,, Hell I had 20 plus hours by that time to think up a gooden'....it worked...
  10. R

??Lifting Hull Off Of Trailer??

I have pulled em off the trailer like Yeller mentioned, just wet the bunks good and she'll slide right off. Also used two car motor type cherry pickers on my XB-03, one front, one on the back, lifted her up, pulled trailer out by hand, and set her down on a few big truck tires, with jack plate...
  11. R

Thanks Guyz,,, Digger---tha 4800 miles woulda been real tough if there was not an Allison boat in the mix... :D Marty --- Taz' a great trip bud! I have not had that much anticapation since my trip to pick up the XB-03.....My Dear Old Mom had no idea we went 80 plus till I told...
  12. R

I had been asked a few times to post about my trip I recently made to pick up my new-to-me XR-2001 drag hull and the 15
  13. R

Ally Steering w/ new Tiller arm

Measure the yoke from hole to hole,,,,,the front hole to one of the back holes. Post yer findings here, or PM me. I do not know the difference actually between the 15" and the 20"er yokes, But I have one too, that does not fit my 15"er. Mine seems too short to fit...........Russ
  14. R

Boatmate trailer wheel bearings?????

Be forewarned, some trailers came with different weight capacity axles under them...thus having different sized hubs and bearings......RB
  15. R

XB2003 top speeds

Down at the Butte........A good lake fer keepin' a feller sharp on how to look out for Rocks, and tops of peaks right under tha' surface !!!!! The normal water line is above waht's shown at the top of the picture,,,, YOU know all about the changing water levels Huh? Later bud! Russ
  16. R

Merry CHRISTmas to ALL !

Don't fergit what the Day and the meaning iz about....... Wish each and every one of ya's a very Safe and Merry Christmas! Spend quality time with your family, enjoy! Russ
  17. R

XB2003 top speeds

Yep, gotta have em' high ta' fly [/img]
  18. R

Am I CRAZY?

Iz that TD's old bote? RB
  19. R

SPYCAM shots of new GPI manifold

Randy, I've often thought (dangerous I kno'),, that the way the 2.5 injectors are injecting from one side of the mainfold, there may be a lean(er) conditon on the Cylinders on the same side as the injectors are on . Seems the fuel would be atomized better on the far side of the injection...
  20. R

Am I CRAZY?

Take it from another Alli Addict,,,,,,, they will get under yer skin.... What cha gettin' now? Russ