Buddy Camp IZ BACK...!!!!

RB in NM

Just seen hiz post over on the Byu Boyz....Says he scared the crap outta ole TRex when he popped hiz mug up in Rex's shop tha other day!

Welcom Back Buddy! Good to see ya posting!
RB

J

John Richied

Right on Buddy! Hey, he might not even know about this Allison site… I don’t think he has been on here since the change…?

Hey Russ… It’s been a while! I hope all is well and the boats are SCREAMIN’

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
That's great news!

Now the question again.....

"Should Buddawg get a Mercury"

:lol: How many of you remember THAT.....

RB in NM

Howdy Jphn,

ain't had but 3 days off since 12/26/05,,, Them poor ol' Allies are under thier covers looking sad, but doing good, have not had either one wet since Thanksgiving with the XR in La.....that ain't right!
RB

J

John Richied

Well hopefully soon ya get some time off.
Now on the bright side if your working that much your makin $ with not much time to spend it. Then the added bonus of the boats sittin doesn’t cost near as much as running them…. LOL

I hope you get a break SOON!

RB in NM

Thanks John,
Actually being to get back on a regular work schedule this week... I'm salaried, so I take it in the shorts for all them 90 hour weeks I been puttin in.

Pulled the cover on the XR Sat for the first time since getting it back here to NM. Gonna start rigging her out the way she oughta be now.

Seems a certain circle within hisself is trying to tear apart my creditablity here on the Alli board... since this board can't run without him, I'm gonna check outta here. Don't need the agrivation no mo'.

later. John

RedAllison

WHO da hell dat beez Russ???

Dint know you had any enomeez, thought you wuz good peeps! :cry:
RA

A

allyfreek

buddawg

it is good to hear from you dawg. hope you get a XR 2001 with that MERC. Mike Medica

Yellowallison

Seems a certain circle within hisself is trying to tear apart my creditablity here on the Alli board... since this board can't run without him, I'm gonna check outta here. Don't need the agrivation no mo'.
WEll WELL WELL! .... I see RUSS wants to KEEP stirrin the POT and makes smartAZZ comments!!!!!!!!

Let me remind YU RUSS! YU and Yur FAMILY caused yur creditablity PROBLEMS not ME!!.. yur families issues we all knew about ... which didn't STOP yur sister from sitting on the phone ((((PROMISIN ME))) my boat was (( SOLD)) for 2 months. Don't blame YEALLAR for tryin to help yur sister by a boat for yur MOM!

DO YEALLAR a FAVOR!! send me $$4500 or STHUP!!!!!! I've dealt with yu and yur Family for 3 months and thatz way too long!!!!
THANKS!!!!

Yellowallison

i swear jus wont let it die!!:wink: :wink:

RUSS sorry yu typed all that.. but I didn't hardly read a word of it.. ....boat is still sittin in my shop after 2 months promises its SOLD is tha true story!
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

For the record! here the (PM) I sent to RUSS that he swears was SO EVIL!!! :p :p

HEY RUS!!!!

Not sure if you know but your sister called me today and said she was not buying my TIN boat!!!!

As you can imagine thats not what I wanted to hear since I have been waiting 2-3 months for her to come get it... and was needing to use that $$ to fix up my project 2002.

I could have sold the boat already and had my $$ and it all been done a done deal but I didn't sell it because me and your sister had a deal and it was your sister a fellow ALLY owner. Now 2-3 month later I back where I started at the begiining needing to sell my TIN boat.

I trusted her and refused taking a full or partial payment because it was your sister!!!

My dad and all friends have been tellin lately this was - what was going to happen but I was Like NAW!!! I trust this guy and his Sister thier buying the boat! no matter what!!!!!!!!!!

Now I got to face the fact that everybody was RIGHT - that she was going to back out for some reason or another!!! and lsiten to all the ribbin!

OH WELLL!!! as you can imagine I aint HAPPYat all and feel like I got the short end of the stick no matter what the circumstances were !!!

I don't think you would have been happy if yu drove to LA to pick up a yur new boat and the guy had sold it to soemone esle and had story why!!! Same deal - you wouldn't have been real happy!!

oh Well YellarAllison got shafted for being too nice and trustin folks at thier word.

And why RUSS felt like he needed to stir tha POT and make smartAZZ comments about something long gone a week in a post referring to BUDDY CAMP is beyond me! :wink: :wink: :wink:

1badss

Banned
Well just maybe working them long hours he didn't see it until now??? :shock:

And why RUSS felt like he needed to stir tha POT and make smartAZZ comments about something long gone a week in a post referring to BUDDY CAMP is beyond me! :wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote]