Ally Steering w/ new Tiller arm

ziemer

I'm in the process of replacing my 20" mid with a 15". The new mid that I have has the newer style tiller arm with the singe bolt hole vs. the old style with the two front holes and the top bolt hole. I have the A-shaped tiller piece from Allison but when it's all connected up it still doesn't look quite right. Does anyone have this setup that could maybe post a picture or two?

Something doesn't look right with the plate that the steering arms bolt up to. :?

JR

Steering Yoke

I bought 2 of the steering yokes after being assured that they [one or the other] would fit my 15" mid. Neither one would fit. I am not sure that one is even made to fit a 15".
JR

RB in NM

Measure the yoke from hole to hole,,,,,the front hole to one of the back holes. Post yer findings here, or PM me. I do not know the difference actually between the 15" and the 20"er yokes, But I have one too, that does not fit my 15"er. Mine seems too short to fit...........Russ

ziemer

I've got everything bolted together, it just doesn't quite look right. I'll take a closer look at it tonight and get some pics and measurements. :wink: