Search results

1. F

Big Block XR2002?

Mine handled great .lip was .055 and tapered out an inch from edges
  2. F

Stainless or steel 1/2 or 9/16

On stainless bolts use antisieze, the silver looking kind.my can is unreadable or I would give you the brand..it smears and makes a mess and you can't hardly get it off of yourself but I have never gallded a lugnut or jackplate bolt and I use stainless bolts and nuts and stainless flat washers
  3. F

Is this correct???

Other than us showing off like kids I hardly see any advertising for allison. Maybe one of you guys that know darris could get him to do some marketing. or if all of us allison owners bought 10 brochures a piece and handed them out with suggestions to call their closest dealer it might help.I am...
  4. F

call anytime.cell . 205 288 4809 h205 491 3086 I always feel the need for speed

call anytime.cell . 205 288 4809 h205 491 3086 I always feel the need for speed
  5. F

A little xb-2002 eye candy

ballpark figure what does a r2001 cost now?
  6. F

is this matt stine?

is this matt stine?
  7. F

Promax bearings

I reccomend the race rod brgs from pro marine . Call jay smith and get the sps bolts and top pin while you got it down.good advice and good insurance .I use jay because the rodcaps have to be machined back just a touch because the sps bolts have a one size larger head.end cap wrist pins also...
  8. F

Need new trailer for the GS

if you launch in salt you are going the right way .good luck Lee
  9. F

When do you get over the thrill of letting her rip?

Ahhhh...The NEED FOR SPEED .its to other people like getting up a vein and sticking the needle in,and it probably costs even more (lol)
  10. F

if you cant come up with a trailer pm me and we will work out a deal .my trailer is steel tube black .alum. treadplate on fenders and steps new bunks tandem with beatiful alum wheels new tires and brgs-no brakes shiny black fenders and sort of dull tubing..Lee
  11. F

what state are you in I might sell my xb2003 -2000 trailer for half of a new boatmate.mine has 4 new tires and new brgs and seals new buddy caps chrome center caps and lug nuts alum nice wheels alum treadplate on top of steps and fenders.I dont want to go through the stripping and painting...
  12. F

2000 2.5 280 drop on

I will come after it for 5500$ Lee 205 288 4809
  13. F

1999 200EFI with a 150 block

whats your bottom dollarwith a plain foot--pending leakdown test and carrier removal to look at gears etc. Lee 205 288 4509 1-10 pm
  14. F

225x

Matt is good to communicate with and everything is explained very clear and no shady answers I plan to do business with him again if the opportunity arises.I rate you a 10 my bro. see you at watts bar in June I wanna run your 280 one time. Send me a pic after it is finished. good luck with it...
  15. F

How do others describe your boat?

nice boat. thanks.`bet it's fast. It runs ok .my brotherinlaw has bass boat that runs over a hundred.I bet ya`all have a lot of fun in it. yeah,he just put a stainless steel prop on it ,now it`ll really go.(in thinkin yeah probably65 or 70 maybe)but Im nice and smile and tell him to be careful...
  16. F

batteries

I dont remember the brand name. Bill from allison had them at the vendor trailer from allison at the jasper race. it was the first time I ever saw anything like it.
  17. F

jasper river run and race weekend

I was a newbie at the river run and me and my son had a blast. cant wait till next year.BEST RACE FACILITY i have ever been to .I was suprised at how big the new allison boats are to float the larger size motors.when we need a new motor I guess we will have to buy junk to build a 2.5 that a...
  18. F

batteries

has anyone purchased a 11 LB 24 volt trolling battery or 7LB cranking battery ,if so how do they hold up, will the trolling batt last 8 hours.I saw them at the allison trailer at the jasper race.they also had a 12 volt mini batt. for the 24 up jumper wire for the racers with fast up.pricey ,but...
  19. F

20 inch offshore can

I need a 20 insch offshore can .Lee Davis 205 491 3086 cell 2-11 pm central 205 288 4809
  20. F

225x

I'll take it matt . Lee