225x

2003225X

Just putting this out there to see if anyone would be interested in this powerhead...

190 total hours. Always had Merc oil run in it. Runs how it should and pushed my SS over 100 without a whole lot of trouble. Anyone that was at the Allison Rally saw it run. Full drop on powerhead, smart craft system, and 3 gallon oil tank for boat would be included.

$5000. Please let me know if you are interested.

2003225X

It is a 2003, and has never been in salt water. I am in Pennsylvania, just south of Harrisburg. Last time it was checked no cylinder was higher than 4% and compression was right where it should be for a stock motor. Since then the motor has only been run around 30 hours, and judging by how it runs, I would have to think those numbers are very accurate. Anyone at the Watts Bar rally can attest to how it runs.

Please let me know if you are interested!

fasterbass

Matt is good to communicate with and everything is explained very clear and no shady answers I plan to do business with him again if the opportunity arises.I rate you a 10 my bro. see you at watts bar in June I wanna run your 280 one time. Send me a pic after it is finished. good luck with it Lee

Last edited: