Need new trailer for the GS

jeffk2

Looking for a trailer for my grand sport, white , yellow, or black anyone know of one for sale?

Jr in Jax

Mine sits on an Ameritrail aluminum trailer. Make sure you get the SS brakes.

fasterbass

what state are you in I might sell my xb2003 -2000 trailer for half of a new boatmate.mine has 4 new tires and new brgs and seals new buddy caps chrome center caps and lug nuts alum nice wheels alum treadplate on top of steps and fenders.I dont want to go through the stripping and painting process.my trailer is just not as pretty as my boat.same hull as GS.i pulled it 85 from birmingham to jasper for the river run last month

jeffk2

I live in Michigan , but my brother lives in Nashville so coming to that area would not be a problem. I think I would prefer a single axle. What is half the price of new?

Jr in Jax

My GS now sits on "nothing" due to while my boat was in the shop getting some yearly cosmetic work, someone drove off with my Aluminum Trailer. I am sure it is 500# of aluminum scrap metal by now. We are working on assembling another trailer right now.

hemi2005

My GS now sits on "nothing" due to while my boat was in the shop getting some yearly cosmetic work, someone drove off with my Aluminum Trailer. I am sure it is 500# of aluminum scrap metal by now. We are working on assembling another trailer right now.
Are you kidding?! Unreal.

Jr in Jax

Mark,
I wish I was. Jack has another Loadmaster Aluminum trailer that he is going to build up like mine. Hopefully it will be back on the road soon.

ziemer

Mark,
I wish I was. Jack has another Loadmaster Aluminum trailer that he is going to build up like mine. Hopefully it will be back on the road soon.
That sucks JR... :mad: I hate thieves...

Jr in Jax

Jack is actually working a deal with a local trailer company to make me a new aluminum trailer with SS disc brakes/hardware, aluminum wheels and composite bunks. He also refinished my 15" midsection and it looks brand new. I have new carpet coming from Allison to replace the front carpet where my feet wore a hole through it. Jack and I were discussing that I am the only person who drives their boat enough to have their feet wear a hole through the carpet. He also fixed my bat-turn cracks in the rear along with all of my pad dings. It should be good to go until next Winter's trip to Jack.

fasterbass

if you cant come up with a trailer pm me and we will work out a deal .my trailer is steel tube black .alum. treadplate on fenders and steps new bunks tandem with beatiful alum wheels new tires and brgs-no brakes shiny black fenders and sort of dull tubing..Lee

Jr in Jax

Thanks for the offer, but I think that Jack has me fixed up with a brand new custom made aluminum with SS disc brakes and pole mounted LED taillights since I launch in salt quite often. My old trailer was 15 years old and the aluminum wheels looked awful from the salt.