When do you get over the thrill of letting her rip?

Luketrician

dave that just means you and red will have to move down here, sept.-april their is lots of good water on the bar....lol just ask brian
you be lucky to maintain (at any distance) 45 mph at the Bar during the summer months lol..esp on weekend summer months,

FlatOutAlly

Getting slammed in to the side of the boat will definitely give you a little more respect for the speed. My accident was totally my own fault!! and is always in the back of my head. Keeps me from chasing that last mph all the time.
Damn. What he said. Oh, and just about every emergency room conversation starts out like, "OK now, tell me how you broke your clavicle and peeled the skin off your left ear....." And I substituted 75 for 95 more times than I remember...... :same ole song

suicidealli

I'm trying to live with this little carb 200. It is a blast stringing it out, but 90.5 is the best so far, and that is hard to live with. I'm running a cut 28 trophy pitched up to 29. I have tweaked on this prop a few times. Beats everything else I have tried. I have a hot 200 on the bench, that I know will run 100+. I might be able to live with that.. The little motors just don't carry the weight like a 260/280. You add fishing gear and a partner, i loose 6 mph on the stock 200. A guy asked how fast I was running the other day, and I didn't even want to tell him..lmao

"Slow Roy"