Recent content by brotherxb03

1. B

1998 xb2003T with 2.5 mercury for sale

1998 xb200t for sale with aluminum single axle trailer, 200Mercury carbed motor with Carlson reeds, pro max heads exhaust blue printed, electric fuel pump. It also has sea star pro hydraulic steering and bob's hydraulic jack plate and sports master lower unit with s/s drive shaft, small prop...
  2. B

WTB xb2003

If u are still looking I'm in New Orleans area, I have a 1998 xb2003 white with maroon 200 2.5 mercury carb motor with sports master, milled promax heads 145psi, mike Carlson reeds, hydraulic jack plate, seastar pro steering, aluminum trailer I'm thinking about selling for around 11,500
  3. B

Hooking

boat: 1998 xb2003 200 mercury prop over the hub 4 blade Hydromotive 27 pitxh rpm 7K speed ? Choped off throttle @ WOT, big time push u into side of boat bat turn, thought it was ending up on bank, 1st time running boat after purchase with 14" set back and hydraulic plate. Put boat on...
  4. B

New light 200 rumored

The compressor on a opti mainly fails from lack of cooling due to grass or trash stopping it up, that's why they make a water strainer for it.
  5. B

Trim Question

it isn't your relay if the control box trim works all the time its a bad connection on your blinker switch or the switch itself.
  6. B

what T-Stats temp for HOT days and water?

I run a restrictor washer in the summer, but I have a 2.5 carb mota
  7. B

Gluing down the water pump gaskets

I have never glued any water pump gasket on a Mercury V-6 or any outboard with never a gasket failure, don't see the point.
  8. B

Can seals on a CMC 7050 actuator be repaired?

Are u using the wright fluid, because I know on sea star steering using the wrong fluid will mess up the seals.
  9. B

sea star steering

if its a center steer, one out each side, if a side steer both down starboard side, out center right by gas tank cap.
  10. B

XB2003 set up help

I had a fuel injected ford van in 1989 and when I'd visit my sister in Denver, the transmission would act up do to the altitude and engine performance, so engines don't like altitude.
  11. B

Xb2003

I use the coon *** method on my bobs, marked it with a piece of yellow electric tape at prop center.
  12. B

Good to run again

Got to be hard on equipment setting up 8 months out the year.
  13. B

Xb2003

Just need a mark on it for prop shaft even with the pad, so u know what height u are running. I have one and am keeping it u can adjust for different props and water conditions.