OK Where To??

R

Redding XB21

Soooo, Donny who's the bunkie this year you big tall hunk of Chinese manhood:LMAO:

badbait

You better hope Donny stays in the B-boat because if he got a 21 Allison he might put some real presure on you guys for top end numbers. He went around me last year at Lake Naci. in that big tuna boat of his at 95 plus and got into some real ugly water from some wakeboard boat that had turned around in front of me and from the back Donny looked like he and his boat were getting ready to part company. All I could see was elbows and Donny head bobbing up and down. He is not afraid to let it all hang out. I think he would have no problem with an A-boat. But on the other hand his 21 B-boat may be the fastest 21 at this years Rally. I don't mean to put any presure on you Lars but your the only one with 300 HP to go against his 300X/B-boat. I probably have the prop you need to get you a number he won't be able to match.

Last edited:
J

John Richied

HOLD the phone baby…:shock:

Donny with his 21' Bullet/300 against Neal with his XB-2003/200XS in the rough stuff is a bet I would take.
I bet Donny would get spanked hard! :LMAO:

Yeah Donny will run the my mom wide open through anything, but when it comes down to driving an Allison IF Donny had a chance to drive one what would happen?
I’m curious... Has he ever driven one? :confused:

No disrespect to Donny, much LUVs… but I think he’s going to have to get use to riding behind as usual, EVEN in the trolling motor races. :LMAO:

GFinch

With time we all have/are learning. I vote Donny could easily run an Allison. It would be good intertainment if not!

Ally03 200xs

The old guy knows what he's talking about...It's you that's babbling nonsense. Just 'cause a certain crazy Chinese kid has a thing for you...
How do I get dragged into this because Donny is questioning your skills? Please leave me out of your love affair.

Furthermore according to your logic, everyone who has ever prop tested with one another has a thing for the other. Wow, talk about not making sense....

R

Redding XB21

Neil, since you are the rough water King, Bass boat shootout King and smoked my 21, it's obvious that you have a thing for putting it to the big boats. That rocket of yours will be right at home at clearlake.
Just wait until I empty out the barge and we'll do it again!!!:beer:

R

Redding XB21

RWK???:embarassed:embarassed

The way Neil passed me, more than once on the way to Henry's, he was flyin!

DONNY

I just can't wait till may to see u all. So much love in our group.

Love
donny chu b aboat

SLOmofo

As per my discussion with another party, who will remain nameless until after they pay me the required Black Mail $$$$, I hereby suggest/demand that the WAR09 be moved to another location. I propose /demand this upcomming WAR09 be held in, Toad Suck,Ak. USA.
Why you ask.
1. It is still West of the East Rally or #2 Eastern Rally...
2. We would all (WAR08 peeps) be inconvienced by travling far across this big piece of dirt known as the UNITED States of America. There by not inconvencing those other people....
3.Holiday Inn Express, ToadSuck Grill & Trading Company,Toadsuck Catfish Inn,...
4.For those of you inclined, Toad Suck Ferry.(sp)
5.For those on a budget, Toad Suck One Stop. Camping see below.
6.Woolly Hollow State Park, launch ramp.

You have 1 second to reply. Choose one listed below.

X Yes

Thank you for your vote.

As sand through an hour glass, there go the days of our lives.

R

Redding XB21

I think that half of us should still show up at Clearlake and those that "Just have to go to Toad Suck" should be free to go:furious:furious We probably wouldn't get along anyway if we were all together at one place.
I know that Toad Suck was the first choice of most of the guy that was involved in the unknown sticky that had not been posted, but things change.
Me, I'm not going anywhere with an Allison group that allows just anyone to join their get-to-gethers. Have you guys forgotten what an elite group we are? If we con't be exclusive----- just don't know what to say.

All that being said, Donny, I hope to convince Dimitri to attend our '09 WAR at Clearlake so that there will be another Bullet there. I know how you feel being the only Bullet that joins us and we only allow you to come because you are friends with Mike Bill Lars Gary Gene Allan Kieth John and John Niel George Frank etc. I think that even Bob likes ya! I know I luv ya even tho ya spank me!

Have you guys ever thought how nice it is to have such a great group?
Our one and only goal Get Together And Have Fun and Comaraderie:smile:smile

fastglass1

I think that even Bob likes ya!
That might just be stretching it a bit but I have no room to talk. I am the biggest outsider only knowing Mike (before the rally 2 years ago) and I had only met him once.:gasp

I guess I just best keep my mouth shut for fear of being banned. :wink

J

John Richied

" Shaking the bush Boss, shaking the bush!"
Cool Hand Luke

[;)
Now that’s more like it… hehehe
Funny stuff Gary. :laughing

I’m starting the list…
Gene
Bob (New or not you are on the list!)

:wink