OK Where To??

R

Redding XB21

John,

Your're just beginning to know what a bunch of crazy guys you have hooked up with.:embarassed:beer:
We have one goal " Get together and have fun"!!!!!

Gene

PS: We will be glad that you have the fastest OMC. For some reason, Gary has had that position since he was the only one running a motor that was made by a company outside the USA. He is just UN-AMERICAN. Comonn Gary Justify your Choice.

R

Redding XB21

I'm thinking of a contest as to who can hold onto an empty cozy the longest? I think that I could win that one.
How about who can sleep in the longest? Bill
I hate to bring this one up, but, who can loose the most sockets in the Lake?":punch Donny
If wose come to worse, we could see who can catch the least tonnage of fish. We are all open to that one!!

Bye the bye,Lars, Kieth & I did make the TOC this year, Lars,:LMAO::LMAO:
As they say, higher and deeper. Or up y**'*

Hey you guys, get your Res in to the Motel.

1FASTALLI

I am back. I have been going through a divorce for the last three months. I am starting all over again but i still have my boat and my truck. I am hopeing i can make the 2009 WAR at Clear lake. Me and my new girl friend Trista and my son Nick hope we can make the 2009 WAR at Clear Lake in May.

Ron
1FASTALLI

badbait

Ron, good to hear from you. I thought you may of fallen off the face of the earth. Hope to see you and Nick at the 2009 Rally in Clear Lake.

R

Redding XB21

Okey Dokey,

Emptied out the boat after the last tourney. Got mud on the carpet. Any how, I figured it might be a good time to try for a new #. I've got about 3/8 tank of gas, 0 tackle,0 extra seats, I might even take off the TM.
Just a thought.

badbait

Gene, bring it down to the Afterbay. I'd sure like to see you put that little baby of yours on 94 to 95. I would be surprised if we couldn't get there loaded light. I think you will need a 30 Chopper which I have or the same Hydromotive that we ran last time only running light will make the difference. The 30 Chopper ll will put you on 95 mph at 5750 which is where that motor is making it's most HP. I recently bought a 32 Chopper ll and I want to get out and see how it runs on my rig.

Last edited:
R

Redding XB21

:very happy:very happy:very happy:very happy will touch base with ya!

propmanjay

It's been far too quiet over here for this bunch. It's past time for someone here to step up and stir the pot alittle.

GFinch

OK.

Glad you sold the NO2 to someone other than me!

Reminds me of the ...... Hot chick with the STD, saying.