OK Where To??

R

Redding XB21

It doesn't matter how far ahead you guys are, I know a shortcut.

J

John Richied

Donny you are “dah fisherman”, but I ain’t fishing with ya… it’s just not my destiny. :laughing

However we can have a few of your Margaritas later at night after we LIGHT up the water! :razz:razz

DONNY

John you are on. drinking is my life, Gene how are you my only friend. love always dc

R

Redding XB21

Noon I'm done by 10. Remember, I don't smoke anymore.
Mr margurita, we'll keep badbait in his lifeline and a tow rope at all times:very happy:very happy.

GFinch

Margarita Night, theres only one night?

I love takillya it doesn't like me. Many a fuzzy morning have I had!

badbait

Watch it guys, I resemble that. I'm not sure if Medicare covers me if I were to O D on Margarita's so make sure I don't have to many.

R

Redding XB21

Don't worry guys, there is a fully staffed ER at the Lakeport Hospital. (been there)
I think that we should put a limit on the # of Donny's drinks we should consume. I think that it should be only 3 of John's cups. Remember that picture last year?
Do you guys think that Donny would notice if I put that 3 1/2 blade Trophy on his boat for the hole shot testing?:twisted evil :big grin I've been thinking, Oh crap, if I can't beat him in my boat, we'll just have to switch boats!!!!!

We're gonna have a great time:big grin

SLOmofo

"I've been thinking, Oh crap, if I can't beat him in my boat, we'll just have to switch boats!!!!!

I've told ya about that thinking stuff.

So ya switch boats and then he beats you in your own boat? :gasp :embarassed

R

Redding XB21

I guess that I'ss just have to get me a 2001. See that even my fingers are dislexic. I need a biir

cj707

OK When??

I know we decided the rally was always the weekend before Memorial day...When the hell is that?

R

Redding XB21

I couldn't find the post that Bob put up, but, next year Memorial Day is the 25th of May(last monday). Weekend--22-25.

Therefore the weekend prior to Mem day weekend would be the weekend of the 16-17th.

So our rally would be the week starting the 11th. whew!

I guess it just seems real early.