Huge excess inventory prop sale...huge savings

Allyfishing

Great talking to you today Todd. Thanks for the direction and advice and great prop choices!! Looking forward to this year in boating and fishing.
Craig :beer:

suicidealli

Todd what do u have that will work well on my ss in a 26 or 27????? flo torque... I will take what u have..
call me 513-207-2131.
i pm the info todd

roy

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Todd, got the O/T X today. Nice prop and in really nice shape! Can't wait now to see what it will do. REALLY looking forward to the Quad IV O/T 26P. That's the one that's gonna ROCK!
Thanks,
Craig :big grin

xb03fs

Todd, prop looks great, great dealing with you

TBuck2003

Good deal guys glad ya like them. Craig your Aces fuel additive is on its way and I should ship 26 OT by Friday or Monday.Glad everyone is satisfied,and thank you guys a whole BUNCH...

TBuck

TBuck2003

Roy,
My pleasure,and as I said a lot left in those puppies.Leading edge is all good,but some meat to be taken out if wanted. For sure a strong wheel...

TBuck

Allyfishing

Quote; Gonna try it out saturday! Quote

Lucky bugger!! the only thing I'll be trying out this weekend is the snow plow...again! :mad: :laughing

todd...got the ACES....thanks....and that little bottle is gonna come in handy!! Great idea!

Craig

Last edited:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got mine yesterday, and just like everybody else, it looks great! Sure is a beefy prop, especially when sat beside a trophy plus! Thanks Todd!

Brian

zatchmo

I got mine yesterday as well. Holy crap that thing is a monster. I didn't realize how long of a barrel these things have.

On a side note, does anybody know of a good read on what effect different prop features have on how the hull behaves? I'm curious what affect things like diameter, blade area, cup, tip cup, etc. have on the boat. I'm quite confident that whatever Performance does is what I want, I would just like to know more for my own benefit.

TBuck2003

Glad everyone got their stuff ok. Zach as far as I know there is not a Bible so to speak of the info you are looking for,but if you want give me a call and I can go thru some scenarios,for your inquiring mind. Not saying that it is the Gospel ,but you will have a better understanding from a theory standpoint. Thanks again guys,

TBuck

zatchmo

Glad everyone got their stuff ok. Zach as far as I know there is not a Bible so to speak of the info you are looking for,but if you want give me a call and I can go thru some scenarios,for your inquiring mind. Not saying that it is the Gospel ,but you will have a better understanding from a theory standpoint. Thanks again guys,

TBuck
I'll certainly do that one of these days when I'm not super swamped. Thanks for your willingness to share info. I was looking over that prop last night, admiring it basically and can't help but wonder what some of those features do. :at the bar