Huge excess inventory prop sale...huge savings

TBuck2003

To Allison Owners Members,
Because of the loyalty,friendships and business opportunities,that you all have shown us in the past,I would like to return the favor if possible.Over the years we have accumulated quite an excess inventory of propellers that were used for Rallies,Boat Manufacturers,Magazine tests and articles etc... Most props have one or two runs on them,some more, and some none!!!!!! Due to this excess of props and our spring inventory ready to move in, it is time to move these items FAST. Most of these items are well below 50% of original price or more.I hope this does not hurt anybody trying to sell any used Hydros at this time, that is not our INTENT I can promise you. Due to this great economy,it just does not make sense to hold on to these items that are just sitting around. I hope you can understand. Most of the items for sale are what I pay to get these props in,BUT with partial or FULL LAB FINISHING DONE TO THEM !!!!!!! Props will be listed below with model,diameter,what finish,and what hub,or hub system.All sales are FINAL,with no returns and exchanges,or warranties. Like all of our other props,they are Heat Treated as well as balanced and polished.If interested in a prop please send PM or call at numbers that will be listed below.Inquiries will be first come first serve basis,to purchase.Pricing will be via PM or phone call.Thank you for your time and Business,whatever does not sell will then be offered via Ebay and other boards. You guys are up first,and I hope there is stuff you want.Please refer to Website for pics on models offered,just too many to put up.

QIV OT -27pitch 14.75" Diameter XR hub welded in, lab finished-2 available Both Sold!!!!

QIV OT 27 pitch 14.75" Diameter XR hub Welded in, Stock-1 Sold !!!!!

QIV OT 25 pitch 14.75" Diameter XR hub welded in, FULL RACE LAB & SHOTPEENED--TRICK-1 Sold!!!!!!

QIV OT 30 pitch 14.75" Diameter OMC hub(Rubber) lab finished-1 Sold!!!!!

QIV OT 19 pitch 14.75" Diameter Std. Shaft (Rubber hub) FULL RACE LAB-1 used as drag prop on GSE at Rumble on the River.Peel your cheeks back punch!!!! Sold !!!!!!

T-4X 32 pitch 13.75" Diameter Std. Shaft(Rubber Hub) ULTRA RACE LAB (My personal prop for Pmax)-1

T-4X 30 pitch 13.75" Diameter Std shaft(Rubber hub) lab finished-2 available 1 Sold 1Remaining

T-4X 30 pitch 13.75" Diameter XR welded in lab finished.-1

T-4X 24 pitch 13.75" Diameter Std.Shaft(Rubber hub) ULTRA RACE LAB-1

T-4X 26 pitch 13.75" Diameter Std Shaft(Rubber hub) lab finished -3 available all Sold!!!!!

QIV X OT 26 pitch 13.78 " Diameter Square Bore(Flo Torq) FULL RACE LAB & custom cup at tips-2 available.Would be similar to a Trophy as far as style,not blade area.Prop works awesome on boats even or below pad,great fishing props. 1Sold 1 left Both Sold

QIV X OT 27 pitch 13.78" Diameter Square bore (Flo-Torq) FULL RACE LAB & custom cup at tips-2 available.One has been modified at a test, on a trailer hitch(cupping at tip) it worked but just not as pretty.So that one is a little cheaper. 1 sold Cheap one left Both Sold

III-X 3 Blade 30 pitch 15" Diameter Square Bore(Flo-Torq) Full thru hub,FULL RACE LAB,Dual PVS Holes,Long Flare Ring. Would be similar to Mirage Plus or Tempest,3 Blade bow lifting screamer.Custom cupping@tips.

III-X 3 Blade 27 pitch 15" Diameter Square Bore(Flo-Torq) Full Thru hub,FULL RACE LAB,Long Flare Ring,& custom cupping @ tips..No PVS Holes

III-X 3 Blade 27 pitch 14.5" Diameter Square Bore(Flo-Torq) Full thru hub,FULL RACE LAB,Long Flare Ring& custom cupping@ tips.No PVS holes.

III-X all have same blade style as QIV-X-OB SST,Just three blades..

Call @330-425-3629 for further ?s or pricing info(Shop Number 9-5) or 440-241-9197 Cell.

Thanks so much for all your support,

TBuck

Last edited:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Todd! Can't wait to get it and try it out! I'll definitely give you a call next time I'm home!

Brian :beer:

boater777777

How much difference would I notice with a 27 quadIV instead of waiting for a 28 or 29? 99XB2003 225 PM

Allyfishing

Thanks Don...knucklehead!! LOL And thanks Todd for the REAL explanation. LOL If you are recommending a Quad IV O/T in a 26P for my XB21 2+2/ 225PM then what pitch in a T-4X??

TBuck2003

Also a 26p Craig. Call me I will make you a Killer deal on some GOOD all around fishing props,that will be some huge Bang for the Buck.No pun intended,

TBuck

zatchmo

TBuck-

I need a fishin prop for my XB2003, 280 rig. I run a Hoss 28 for top end, and it works well. I just need something that comes out of the hole a bit better for fishing that still has great cruising efficiency. I want to keep the RPMs down for fuel mileage sake. PM me with a price if you have any smoking good deals that will fit my needs. I won't be able to call today.

Thanks!

xb03fs

todd payment info sent for the 26P with hub kit, great talking to you

John S

Nice talking to ya Todd. Yet again, the HYDROMOTIVE crew takes care of the allyowners...best company to deal with in boating. I think you should make it up to 3 lakes for the speed runs. Ferrells got plenty of room in his bed for another guy!!

Thanks Todd...

jimbob88

great talking to you this week. thanks for the help! will let you know on that other guys prop. he's up on lake of the woods for the weekend. jim