TBuck2003
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Todd. Regards from the republic of panamá. I bought from you a Knob Cut, 24P on 3-26-12, invoice #25398, work order #4701 . The prop ran excellent on my xr-2002 , but , know I would like to make some special ultimate 1/8 drag prop on my present knob cut prop . Please let me know your advice . to: donchicho71@hotmail.com
    Thanks..., Horacio
    I love your 2002, I am interested, but not sure I can afford it. Man I love it, my colors exactly. ok tell me the bad news $$$$$. Also r u selling complete or just boat and trailer
    Todd,
    Got some open water on this end, get'n antsy.
    Talked to Alex this morning, said to say hi. His spirits are up and he sounds a lot better than he did a month or two ago. Great guy...been a big help since we got the GS.
    Hope all's well on your end. The Season can't start soon enough for us!!

All the best...
    Bob
    Hey Todd,
    If you get a chance can you email me those bottom mods we discussed back in Dunnville for my XR02?
    I'm hoping to have time to get them done prior to this season.....after I get my new (to me) 01 rigged.
    Hope all is well.
    Cheers.
    Greg.
    hey Todd,
    I recently bought a prop from ya awhile ago a 27p Q4 OT, for my grandsport. I will not be able to try it until the spring as the hard water season arrived up here in canada. But i know you know lots about these boats and i am new to them as i just bought the boat as well. I currently have a 280 off shore with a sportmaster bottom end on the back with a 6 inch allison factory installed jackplate. with the plate all the way up its even with the pad. will this setup work with the prop or do i need a lot more setback, i c on the allison page that lots of folks have 12 inch of setback but im wondering mine will be fine with the 280 ros on the back.
    Let me know yoru thoughts on this, as mentioned before im a new allison owner and am looking for advice.
    Ryan
    Hey Todd,
    Hope you guys had a good trip home last Sunday. I'm going to do some testing this weekend and I'll let you know how things role with the 22" drag.
    I've got another totally unrelated prop question for you. I just picked up a foul weather / work boat. It's what we call a Newfie boat, heavy, deep f/g designed for nasty water. This one has a hard top and is powered by a 115 Etec on a big setback bracket.
    Do you guys produce a prop to fit a V-4 Erude? The boat is currently way over propped. It currently only turns 4800rpm @ wot, it should be 5800. The motor appears to be way to low, it's got the telltale spray coming off both sides of the engine and it porpoises like crazy with only the slightest bit of trim. I think part of the problem is its got a factory ss prop on it that's designed to surface but can't due to engine height. I'm hoping to get the motor up this weekend but in the event I need something different do you guys have any options for me?
    Lemme know.
    Cheers.
    Todd, can the larger 3/4in.holes be drilled where the existing 1/4in. holes are on the prop. They look like they are too close to the blades to drill out any larger. Also there are supports inside the barrel that the holes are already very close to. I'ts my 28 QIV. HE 39292. Trying to dial my new 250 sport XS on the GrandSport. if the rain ever stops. Thank's. Scott Harrell.
    Hi Todd, I'm looking for some advice on props and set up for my 70hp Johnson (20") on a 14' Allison. Any advice would be appreciated. Seems almost impossible to find props for it!
    Thanks,
    Jim Bob
    Hi Todd, This is Randy (Paul's buddy) Thanks for the great info the other day regarding the o/t on my GS with the stock Promax. I'm having a little trouble deciding which way to go. Do I go with 2 props or just 1 that is a compromise....my life is too complicated! I may put the engine on and see what kind of bottom end grunt it has before I order one or I may just order one in the next few days. From everything I've read on the boards and the info I got from you it sounds like the quad iv o/t is the way to go. Randy
    Good morning Todd. I called that ebay store last night and demanded a refund, which they honored. Rick claimed that he was told by you that Hydromotive would make this prop to order. Very weird experience...the search continues.
    Hey T, please let me know when you and pops are going for the record. I would like to drive up and be a part of this. Might bring Robries ex mech with me. Trying to find his old 2002. No luck yet.
    Hello Let me introduce myself I am Steve Rath of St Louis Mo. (boater777777) I have a 99 XB2003 With a 225 PM and am looking for a GREAT prop for it. I have posted on a couple site asking about a Hydromotive Quad IV OT and have been lead to contact YOU for the answer to my questions on the Proformance of this prop on my application.
    I appoligize For the intrution ,hope this is not a bother to you.
    Thanks in advance for any wisdom you are willing to share with me.
    2003 XB-21 Bassport Elite 2+2 Split Console (just like RA's) but with a 2003 Merc Racing 250XS (5850 rev limiter) with sportmaster welded torque tab 1.67 stock gears. Average load of 400lbs of people 100 to 200lbs of fishing junk. looking for total performance, but mostly holeshot and easy drivability, (willing to sacrifice 1 or 2 mph on top end dont wanna be on the limiter. Have been using a 27 Trophy very successfully until it slings an ear off about every 2 months and they have to send me a new one. I'm tired of that. Tried a Pro ET and liked its handling better than the Trophy but WAY too expensive and same blade slinging problems. What do you sugggest? How much do they cost? Any way to demo one before I buy? I'm in Tennessee and I'll be at The A-Rally this year.
    Hi, Hows things going???? I see a hydromotive Q-IV pitch size is 24. Set up for bravo....I assume no vents??? You could work it?? Anyways could I get this to work as a spare/tube puller??? Thanks Greg.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…