Anyone have an all yellow 2003?

Yellowallison

It just makes you look smaller.
AHH DARN it....why yu'd have to go and say I look small...after I've been little guy my whole life.. so Yuz aint TELLIN ME nothing I dont know/been TOLD already....Plus I'm MUCH BIGGER on the net than I'm IN PERSON anyway :big buck :big buck

Oh YEA....did I say that I'm glad that the YELLOW BOAT is now in the hands of somebody who loves it like I did and give some TLC:laughing

Last edited:

baitcaster

Irregardless of all the BS, great looking boat Stanton, can't wait to see her in a few months. Also, if you need a hand working on her, give me a call and I am in route to Mobile. :beer:

Yellowallison

Ted, Nice to see your still keeping it real. Nice Picture Bro!

K DAWG...dont let 2SLOW2PASS Yellar fool Ya!!............. that poor beutiful XB2003 has recently has become a MOTEL 6 for DIRTOBERS in his GARAGE since he recently got his AWESOME 10 sec. 67 Mustang/408 on the road.....I'm even trying to FAT"N him up a lil by cookin us a TRACK BURGER at the World Steet Car Nationals last weeknd:big grin:big grin:big grin

Last edited:

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
That's funny......the fastest I have ever seen a 2003 run was Teds boat at river ranch in front of shady oaks. He made a 99 mph pass. Its was really cool. You could hear him way before you could see him. There's nothing near as unique as the sound of an Allison coming down the lake over a light cop.

2Fast2Pass

And just for the record..... I never had to "PASS" Ol Yellar. I think you need to be in front for that to happen.