Anyone have an all yellow 2003?

DragAlly02

look on fast bass..... lake concordia rally.......under shootin the bull...there is an all yellow one in one of te picture's

h2oskiier30

Stanton (XB2003 here on AO) has the only one, I think. All yellow, except for the console.

Bsprout

I keep thinkin its gotta be a sexy machine. Anyone have pics? I tried finding it on fastbass but no luck:beer:

FlatOutAlly

Pix? After it was in the Merc Hi-Perf calendar a few years back, all camera's have been banned. Go figur.... Sexy? A large man in a small boat is prohibitively non-sexy.... However, I do have the calendar at work. I can bring it home next week and scan, alter, and post if you like, but somehow I think MustardMan or one his cronies will have it up here before that...

:razz

PS-Please note that I've made no derogatory comments about YellowAllison's significant other here. I will be impressed beyond all hell if he can comment here without reference to mine. :very happy

Last edited:

Fishforcash

This one has yellow console. Its Stanton's

Yeller had one that made Merc Racing Calender. I have it at the office

h2oskiier30

Stanton has informed me that the information contained in what used to be this post was top secret information :idiot :gasp :confused: :LMAO:

Last edited:

RedAllison

Feb 99 mighta been THE best time in Louisville for the XB03. "Ketchup and Mustard" came out of the mold one right after the other. Scotts yellow 03 and my red 03 were back to back, only one digit difference in the hull ID#. (Can't remember now which one was first)

Scott's ol boat had a neat look inside as well because he sanded the texture off the gell around the console. Was smooth and it really stood out.

:beer:
RA

ps
Anyone got any pics of the yellow capsule "Drag 03" Scott built a couple years ago?

ziemer

That yella boat of Vickery's is famous too...It was in the Mercury Racing calendar a few years back. I'm sure someone's gotta pic somewhere. ;)

J

John Richied

Originally Posted by John Richied
I remember that boat well back when Scott owned it with smoke coming out from under the dash